1. Should we now add Duskwood to the "List of places to avoid leveling in"?

Any time I've decided to level a character and go over there (after years of not having done so), Horde is there camping the ever loving **** out of the place. It seems that it's become the new STV and Tanaris. It's crazy and it seems to happen every single goddamn day.
    Edited: April 24, 2022

2. There sometimes are people ganking in Darkshire and in the road that goes from STV to Darkshire. But I don't think it's *that* bad.

3. Valliance Keep in Borean Thundra. Horde too much ganking there

4. Oh yes. Duskwood is best place to gank. usually left alone and sad. please bring some happiness there

5. May 3, 2022  
    Duskwood was always a battleground. It's right next to STV, and it's the closest flight town to stormwind. There's alot of inbetween things this town is near, and access to it is quite easy. It's also a level 25-30 zone, which is great for low level ganking. I can go on forever as to why this is a great place to mess with people.

6. May 3, 2022  
    Not really I'd say. It's kinda due to it being Alliance quest hub only, no Horde quests there. So, ganking there compared to zones with neutral quests is far rarer. Tbh ganks in Duskwood are probably side results of what's happening in STV.