1. The 25 min game is on you. You are 400 played games on 1500 mmr.

You gotta learn some basics , if you are 400 games on awarr and stil 1500 rate something isnt right , or better to say nothing is right , no offense.
    I watched 2-3 mins of your game..

First of all Dont keyboardturn , you should turn with your mouse , period.
    From your screen you miss half binds , You need everything binded. You need Focus Macros ; Focus bash , Focus intercept ; Focus Fear , Charge etc , Also Arena party1 macros , atleast this should be easy since its only 2s so you just have arp1.

When you Binded everything , got all the macros , and started to move with your mouse then get some addons ; Loose Control , omnicc , gladius , platebuffs etc...Check some higher rated warrs , check their movement , gameplay , focuses etc.

Dont tunnel just the dk , even the 1.5 mmr dk is countering that xd , Swap pala so he has to swap hes Sacred shield , then swap dk again , When you got the warr 40% the druid should clone the him not pala and you swap pala , then when you get pala bit lower he clones pala & you swap dk etc anyways there is a million thing wrong here can write a novel.
    Focus on what i wrote you above , Binds , macros , movement , some good addons. Couple of days practice & you will win these 1.5 teams under 1 min time

2. The 25 min game is on you. You are 400 played games on 1500 mmr.

You gotta learn some basics , if you are 400 games on awarr and stil 1500 rate something isnt right , or better to say nothing is right , no offense.
    I watched 2-3 mins of your game..

First of all Dont keyboardturn , you should turn with your mouse , period.
    From your screen you miss half binds , You need everything binded. You need Focus Macros ; Focus bash , Focus intercept ; Focus Fear , Charge etc , Also Arena party1 macros , atleast this should be easy since its only 2s so you just have arp1.

When you Binded everything , got all the macros , and started to move with your mouse then get some addons ; Loose Control , omnicc , gladius , platebuffs etc...Check some higher rated warrs , check their movement , gameplay , focuses etc.

Dont tunnel just the dk , even the 1.5 mmr dk is countering that xd , Swap pala so he has to swap hes Sacred shield , then swap dk again , When you got the warr 40% the druid should clone the him not pala and you swap pala , then when you get pala bit lower he clones pala & you swap dk etc anyways there is a million thing wrong here can write a novel.
    Focus on what i wrote you above , Binds , macros , movement , some good addons. Couple of days practice & you will win these 1.5 teams under 1 min time
    y but i think most of these games were just join and then leave to get raiting thats about it xd and i have some stuff that i just drop onto my actionbar without removing it later, so u will find something like cleave or mount on right side that i dont use

i do have macros like charges and mortalstrike and sunder and weapon/stance changes and stuff that u said like omni and plate buffs as well but i think i acctivated it later on after this day

we are doing kinda well but some times we get matched aginst bis / OP comp

IF u can contact me ingame that would be great i play most of the time
    Edited: April 25, 2022