1. Question about gear while levelling

Hi All,

I've messed around with private servers on and off over the years but never really stuck with one. Now that Wrath Classic is announced, I kind of wanted to get familiar with how the classes and everything plays compared to TBC, and with the new Frostmourne server launching, it felt like perfect timing.

I like the x7 rates and since Ive seen all of the questing content pre-wrath several times now, I definitely want to take advantage of it, the only thing kind of "concerning" me right now is gear. I realize gear is not the most important thing at lower levels, but I'm almost level 20 on my hunter and still using the same bow from the starter area. That just feels very odd to me. Should I just try rolling some random dungeons for gear even though I'll out-level them quickly? Or just stick with questing and pick up whatever drops along the way? I have a similar issue about not getting enough money for skills considering how quickly I'm unlocking new ones, but I feel like if Im frugal enough and smart about with skills I train, that I should be fine. Any tips would be appreciated. Really enjoying the server so far.

2. You should check AH frequently-ish to stay up to date with it, since you level so fast. That, or do a lot of dungeons and/or make sure you follow questlines to the end. If you're low of money, you should take a gathering profession.

3. I just use what I have, some vendors also have weapons (For Hunter theres always a vendor that have a limited supply of bows)

But it's not uncommen to reach Outlands in some white gear :D