1. Ankahet the old kingdom last boss needs nerf

the last boss at this dungeon is either bugged or needs nerf because 9/10 times i will wipe there because people dont know/struggle.

the npcs that spawn needs a huge nerf because the healer takes up to 5 minutes for some people to kill

by that time these people will most likely die because of the other 4 dpsing him

half the server in frostmourne are SUPRISINGLY bad aswell which makes it even harder

2. Or just get good, use CC and interrupts. Boss fight literally made as you being alone vs 4 possessed players, adjust. If people doesn't unequip weapons to help teammates during madness, it is their fault

3. It is already easier than it should be. The healer images aren't even healing the other images for example. The melee images also feel undertuned regardless of the quality of weapons equipped.

4. Or just get good, use CC and interrupts. Boss fight literally made as you being alone vs 4 possessed players, adjust. If people doesn't unequip weapons to help teammates during madness, it is their fault
    Tell me you didn't read the post without telling me you didn't read the post.

He explained the entire scenario and you take it as "i can do it, why can't you?" lol, come one mate.

5. Tell me you didn't read the post without telling me you didn't read the post.

He explained the entire scenario and you take it as "i can do it, why can't you?" lol, come one mate.
    Well,if people can't CC,interrupt or straight up kill 12k(heroic) hp mobs,how do they manage to do anything in the world? You can literally face harder mobs in multiple zones. If the players are bad,it's not the images that should be adjusted...

6. the last boss at this dungeon is either bugged or needs nerf because 9/10 times i will wipe there because people dont know/struggle.

the npcs that spawn needs a huge nerf because the healer takes up to 5 minutes for some people to kill

by that time these people will most likely die because of the other 4 dpsing him

half the server in frostmourne are SUPRISINGLY bad aswell which makes it even harder
    Tell me you didn't read the post without telling me you didn't read the post.

Let's look at things what OP said then. "i will wipe there because people dont know/struggle" isn't game mechanic issue. It's player issue.
    OP also stated "half the server in frostmourne are SUPRISINGLY bad aswell which makes it even harder", that statement is probably pulled out of his own ***.
    If others can do it, why indeed can't you? That's not game mechanical issue, it's player knowledge/understanding/misjudging the encounter issue.
    Sounds like good old no communication in RDF issue. Talk to the party, tell/ask them to CC/Interrupt and use offensive/def CD's if need be.

I guess there's the "It's only RDF HC, so let's just faceroll it through" thinking that gets the wipes going. People not adjusting to mechanically "challenging" boss will cause wipes. Simple CC and interruptions will go a long way.

7. May 12, 2022  
    If people could learn how to ****ing stack and aoe the images down you would see how much of a joke this boss is. This is 100% a player issue.

8. May 19, 2022  
    no nerf needed ! last time we managed to beat this boss with 2 ppl while we started just kiting the player copys so if u just stay arround with ur ppl its your fault no nerf needed