1. June 3, 2022  
    This logic of "having 6k+ gs " to be able to tank in toc 25 or whatever is stupid. it's a progress game, not a get carry or change your spe to be able to roll on tank stuff and finally really tank.

The untrue spreading idea of war tank is not able to tank is especially why the author made this threat.

About bane, it's more a healing matter than tank. And I still don't understand why no one use the spe and class like the did on retail. I talk about holy priest with guardian spirit to absorb as much as they can bane.

Just to say I tank my first toc 25, I was something like 5k gs as pwar.

2. btw are there any active and proper prot warrs raiding current content in stable guild atm?
    And I mean proper, not warmane classic: I hold aggro, I good.

3. there are few, I only heard about 1-2 guild wtth pwar in core on lordaron, idk about icecrown. When you can see a pwar most of time it's their 2 spe, they don't fully tank.

Almost all guild 'll said no, and annoying you. Pwar are unwelcome due to false stuff . You need brain and your team too when you have a pwar in raid.

To be more clear, I tried to joind 2 ICC 4b+ 10 hc today . I have ach and 6k+ gs. But no they prefer wait and spam global 2h rather than take a war. While I'm writting this they are still spamming global.

p.s : I was in guild, now I do pug on lord when I have time.
    Edited: June 19, 2022

4. Protection Warriors have the best damage reduction tools and generae good threat, on OG from MC to ICC my guild cleared all content with the same 3 Protection Warriors (MH was hard but doable), sometimes we throw a Bear when some of the tanks couldnt attend. The misconcept that they are "bad" is generated by other classes eager for a spot, at WotLK DKs begin overpowered, its normal on hero classes, but they excel very well on dps spots.
    overall Warriors as Protection are the funniest and challenge class and specc to play.

First 123