1. May 7, 2022  
    This is a great way to say you've never played WotLK in any capacity outside of Iceclown. @persivaln

2. May 7, 2022  
    Nice Prot Pal/Feral tanking content.

3. May 8, 2022  
    This is a great way to say you've never played WotLK in any capacity outside of Iceclown. @persivaln
    You do know icecrown is the normal server and Lordaeron/Frostmourne are the special cases due to their custom buffs right?

4. May 9, 2022  
    You do know icecrown is the normal server and Lordaeron/Frostmourne are the special cases due to their custom buffs right?
    You do know anyone who plays on an unbuffed server in 2022 is bad at the game, right?

5. May 9, 2022  
    GJ going down to your absolutely personal opinion on forum. Because people who want to enjoy game as it is are actually second-grade living beings and do not deserve to breathe in same air as you, right our precious Lordaeron elitist lord?)
    BTW, we can remove buff just by speaking to NPC.

6. May 10, 2022  
    more like they actually enjoy the game and aren't out here trying to try-hard already hard bosses. playing on lorderon end-game content is a pain for no real reason than to waste more time on a boss with alot more health than you remember.

7. May 10, 2022  
    You do know anyone who plays on an unbuffed server in 2022 is bad at the game, right?
    Anybody who thinks the way others play the game are bad at the game, are themselves bad at the game. You think you have some high ground with your elitist EdgeLordaeronian superiority complex?

People play for different reasons, for different amounts of times and with different views on how/why games should be played. You clearly are the worst kind of tryharding for the sake of tryharding elitist with inflated ego, just so that you can think that you're any "better" at a game? Just to "brag" on forum how you are such a great player.. Really shallow don't you think? It is sad to think your way is the only acceptable way of playing.

You playing on Lordaeron is your own choice, and the same goes for people playing on Icecrown. No need to be petty with your "Iceclown" insults, as if they carry any weight. A lot of Icecrown players play on Lordaeron too, you know? Or are you too simple minded to think players only play on one realm ever? Willing to bet that those who paved the way for most Lordaeron raiders to be able to raid, are those who originally, or still, play on Icecrown. Also, look around the forum. Most, if not all, class and gear guides are made by Icecrown players. The same guides are used by Lordaeron players. If Lordaeron players are such pro gamers like you yourself, why don't you come up with better guides? I mean clearly there must be better specs, gemming and gearing that only über Lordaeron players can come up with?

If Protection Warrior can MT LoD, or solo 0% Bane, on Icecrown, I'm sure awesome player like yourself can do it on Lordaeron too? Or are you just too afraid to try because Lordaeron content is too hard for you in the end?

8. May 12, 2022  
    To chime in, yes, warrior has relatively lowest potential of all tanks. That being said, I think it is safe to say that most tanks on warmane are learning how to tank Ankh'Anet Old Kingdom without being web-winded by Web Winders into 3 additional packs. Skill-wise you can outbalance this relative unfairness - sometimes. Prot warrior IS capable of tanking ICC10 without overgear and without apparent difficulty increase. Main thing you gonna be battling is preconcieved notion that warrior dissolves when looked at by boss. Warrior IS: relatively worst of all tanks and subjectively extremely fun to play. Warrior IS NOT: Best choice of class for tanking anything and is not completely useless.

9. May 12, 2022  
    Just because I'm tired to see people say and fight for nothing. it's just 4 screens, I don't want to upload more. Anyways I don't take h24 screenshoots.

https://zupimages.net/up/22/19/plo1.jpg
    https://zupimages.net/up/22/19/2nlu.jpg
    https://zupimages.net/up/22/19/4mu3.jpg (after a wipe, not enought dps but rl said go)
    https://zupimages.net/up/22/19/4upi.jpg

And by the way I'm a Lordaron player. May be the only war tank who only and fully tank. The rectangle on the bottom right is skada on damage taken. I can tell by conparing over and over war tank don't take more damage in most case. It's depend of you, and your team.

I tank (10/25) rs fire, shadow. I MT 10 bosses in ICC, when I was in guild may be I could do more. Idk, not enought time and I left my guild. Anyways nowadays it's a pain to find a raid futhermore a serious one with war tank on this server.

And Yes sometimes I **** up, like all.
    Edited: May 12, 2022

10. May 12, 2022  
    Nah, vocal minority of Lordaeron lunatics will claim whatever they can,.like you have soulstones, personal Hpala, 100% uptime of Hand of Sacrifice, etc. "It iz nawt METAH!" will be their battlecry

11. May 12, 2022  
    I know. I don't fight anymore. I just /ignore all player who refuse me because war tank. I fought during a long time, write a fuking guid for my guild. Tank many bosses and even my gm was still "nah you can"t. And I was "wtf bro, I just did it with core 2 and they stream". At one point I left because it's annoying and exhausting.

12. May 13, 2022  
    Fairytail of warname due to bad players and streamer. Streamers who play pwar like a dk or palatank so ofc it's not working.

Pwar is viable, they have pros and cons like every tanks. They don't take more damage than others tanks if you know a bit how to play this class. The way people are feeling that it's because they took more damage due to how they heal and tank (*skill) and most of time they took bad hit (that heppend for all tanks). It's a really complexe stuff to explain because you have to compare all tanks, stuffs, abiliity, ..... how blizzard made it and how warname power up bosses. Anyways at one point whatever the class there are inevitable damage on you.

* For that you need to use the right spell at the right riming. Witch it's impossible in this server due to low skill. Yes it's made it more complicate tank to play. You even need to switch your stuff in function of bosses to be 100% efficience. Except kelesth all bosses are doable. he is almost impossible on lordaron due to how they buff it and stacking orb don't work. Meanwhile with dk, palatank most of your tanks "stuff" are passive.

I Main tank in icc 10 (nm, 4hm), and 25 many times on Lordaron. Took many screenshoots of damage done on me (skada and recount) always took less than others.

But yes I suggest you to not tank as pwar due to the players base who 'll ignor, moke you, give you dumbasses advices,.... Really a pain to find a raid.

** btw if the pwar take few change like gaining old ability (spells effect, stuff effects,....) or the stackable buffs. the class became op.
    Totally agree with you on this, maybe I am wrong but stacking only stamina gems and enchants makes the perfect paper tank which in two hits gets its health at 15% I been playing all tank classes from the past 8 years and I can say that Prot Warr and Druid Tank are ones that require more skill to play and since people likes the easy way they create these stupid myths about these type of tanks not being viable tanks, and it gets even worse with Druid Tank as the only tank stat that bears are having is Dodge/Defense. I got my Prot Warr and Druid Tank properly gemmed and enchanted with stats that do help to tank and not going straight for pure stamina and I am doing perfectly fine.

13. May 13, 2022  
    I don't understand why Lordaeron in particular has such heavy class/spec bias compared to the other servers, but you'd think with Shield Wall + Last Stand a Warrior would be able to compete with a Paladin and Ardent Defender.

14. May 13, 2022  
    I have no idea about druid tank.
    Edited: May 13, 2022

15. June 1, 2022  
    you can get into any raid as long as you out gear the raid content (so no one could say no to a 6k tank for example no matter when class he is when it comes to a raid like toc25 or even full icc10 hc or any other raid as long as you out gear that raid so that its not going to be a problem for your raid to play with you)

but when it comes to something like full hc icc25 for example i dont think its going to work because most guilds if not all will go druid or dk or paladin tanks.

when i first joined my guild i used to tank bane for couple of runs but i because i was replacing a dk tank with melee haste (20% attack haste buff that they give)
    so i stopped doing that.

once you hit max lvl get a 2ed talent tree unlocked and make it for your fwarr / tank spec because you will spam dungeons a lot (tanks get a INSTA q in rdf compared to a dps that could take between 20 to 30 min) you will need some basic gear for it but it will help you a lot when farming EOT ( which will be used to get the t9 dps stuff and joining raids because no one will invite a mid geared warr tank for anything) / daily rdf for EOT

First 123 Last