1. May 1, 2022  

New to WotLK: Level 80 Normal Dungeons

Hello,
    Recently I hit level 80 and wanted to get myself geared for Heroics to get my BiS Items. I've heard that best gear to get in touch with Heroics was level 80 normal dungeons however all of those are locked to me? Am I missing out on a quest chain for each or whats the deal with that?

2. May 2, 2022  
    How are they locked and which are locked. Can you post a screenshot?

3. May 2, 2022  
    Then you need to make sure it is not Heroic you look at, you should be able to do normal 80s if you are all fresh, HC is only avg item level 180

-Rep items Revered/Exaulted is 187/200ilvl (Argent Crusade, Ebon Knights, Whymrest and Kirin Tor)

4. May 2, 2022  
    Halls of Reflection, Pit of Saron, The Forge of Souls & Trial of the Champion

all of these have a lock next to them saying ''You may not queue for this dungeon. You are already locked to this instance."

5. May 11, 2022  
    Halls of Reflection, Pit of Saron, The Forge of Souls & Trial of the Champion

all of these have a lock next to them saying ''You may not queue for this dungeon. You are already locked to this instance."
    Those have not been released yet if you are playing on Frostmourne (and they require avg item lvl 200/219)