1. May 2, 2022  

Unholy BE racial VS Orc/troll Dps difference

Hello, i'm planning on maining a unholy dk for the duration of Wotlk. However, I prefer the model of BE's compared to orcs/trolls. But I don't want to severly gimp my dps by playing BE if the dps difference is noticeable/massive. So does anyone know the rough dps % of playing BE compared to orc/troll? Thank you and sorry if this has been asked before.

2. May 2, 2022  
    It's nothing too huge, few percent maybe (about 5 I'd say during the duration of the proc at end game tier), depending on how geared are you. The benefit will be smaller if you're well geared. Mostly min maxing ****. Nobody will care if you roll a Belf.
    Edited: May 2, 2022

3. May 2, 2022  
    The DPS benefit of these racials is comparable to a extra profession such as JC or BS.

4. May 10, 2022  
    Play troll/orc and use a morpher if you're so inclined to look like an elf. Best of both worlds.

The DPS difference is not that big but it's not that small either. I prefer troll over orc for DPS despite what many choose. snapshot is just delicious. 20% more dmg on every single gargoyle(3 min CD both), and boosts your AOTD too.

Orc racials don't boost army at all, gargoyle does get boosted only by blood fury, but it's like 5-7% dmg depending on your gear and cooldowns don't line up well. 5% pet dmg only works on ghoul, your other summons are "companions".

If you're killing some beast as well, it can go over 10% dps difference between an elf(no racials) and a troll...
    Edited: May 10, 2022