1. May 2, 2022  

LF Feral Druid Bis guide

I am looking for a bis gear list for feral druid DPS. I need one that is for NAXX not 3.3.5. There are a ton of 3.3.5 lists but i can not find one for naxx ulduar toc. Does anyone have a bis gear list for the raid tiers BEFORE ICC. Specifically NAXX.

2. May 2, 2022  
    I can tell you what I've seen, but be warned that I didn't try to theorycraft a BiS list for cat when I used to play on Frostmourne. I can tell you what I've seen being used more often, but I cannot guarantee that it will be BiS-BiS. Then again, since you will replace your items at the start of the next tier, I don't think you should worry about being BiS too much imho.

Anyway:

Naxx:
    - Head: t7 (ilvl 213)
    - Neck: Malygos quest 25
    - Shoulders: t7 (ilvl 213)
    - Back: KT 25
    - Chest: t7 (ilvl 213)
    - Wrist: Maexxna 25
    - Hands: t7 (ilvl 213)
    - Waist: Patchwerk 25
    - Legs: OS 25 2d
    - Feet: Loatheb 25
    - Rings: Malygos 10 + OS 2d 10
    - Trinkets: Greatness agility + Grim Toll
    - Relic: Rip
    - Weapon: KT 25

Ulduar:
    - Head: t8 (ilvl 226)
    - Neck: Freya 10 HM
    - Shoulders: t8 (ilvl 226)
    - Back: Hodir 25 HM
    - Chest: t8 (ilvl 226)
    - Wrist: XT 10 HM
    - Hands: t8 (ilvl 226)
    - Waist: Yogg 10 HM
    - Legs: Yogg 25 HM
    - Feet: LW craft
    - Rings: Algalon 25 quest item + Alga 10
    - Trinkets: Thorim 10 HM + Algalon 25
    - Relic: Shred or Rip (the prior if you are arp soft capped)
    - Weapon: Freya 25 HM or Algalon 25 (same weapon)

As for TOC, it's better if someone else comes here and makes a suggestion. I did TOC on Frostmourne only in season 1, and I used some of the suggested items here:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...de-3-2-Edition

I cannot guarantee whether the items here are BiS-BiS. The thread can be really outdated. Use it with a grain of salt.
    Edited: May 2, 2022 Reason: Corrected the BiS list for Naxx after checking the loot in OS.

3. May 2, 2022  
    T7 Feral BiS

Head - T7.5
    Neck - Favor of the Dragon Queen
    Shoulders - T7.5
    Back - Drape of the Deadly Foe/Aged Winter Cloak isn't far behind with the ArP.
    Chest - Chestguard of the Recluse
    Wrist - Sinner's Bindings | Wristwraps of the Cutthroat is a great alternative, they're nearly the same dps.
    Gloves - Frosted Adroit Handguards
    Belt - Stalk Skin Belt (wouldn't need the hit leather belt bc of Grim Toll + Maly gloves + SnR + OS 25 legs, but a great alternative if you're missing BiS pieces)
    Legs - Leggings of the Honored
    Boots - Footwraps of Vile Deceit (Dawnwalkers will have value if you're missing BiS pieces with huge amounts of hit on them)
    Ring 1 - Surge Needle Ring | Alternative 1: Greatring of Collision
    Ring 2 - Strong-Handed Ring | Alternative 2: Ring of Invincibility
    Trinket 1 - Grim Toll (Fury of the Five Flights is very bad for Feral)
    Trinket 2 - DMC Agi
    Relic: Idol of Worship overall. There's a good write-up about idol swapping here if you're interested: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=448207.
    Weapon: Journey's End

If you're wondering about 4 pc. T7 Feral from the other guy's list, it's just bad. The Maly gloves and OS25 + 2D legs are just too way valuable.
    Edited: June 29, 2022 Reason: Pretty sure Strong-Handed Ring is better than Greating of Collision. Included a link to a good Feral guide.

4. May 3, 2022  
    T7 Feral BiS

Head - T7.5
    Neck - Favor of the Dragon Queen
    Shoulders - T7.5
    Back - Drape of the Deadly Foe/Aged Winter Cloak isn't far behind with the ArP.
    Chest - Chestguard of the Recluse
    Wrist - Sinner's Bindings/Wristwraps of the Cutthroat. These are extremely close and my rawr says Sinner's Bindings but maybe in an optimized berserk setup your ArPen will be so much more valuable during berserk that Wristwraps barely edge out. Would test/sim yourself or just settle for one or the other for a negligible difference in damage.
    Gloves - Frosted Adroit Handguards
    Belt - Stalk Skin Belt (wouldn't need the hit leather belt bc of Grim Toll + Maly gloves + SnR + OS 25 legs, but a great alternative if you're missing BiS pieces)
    Legs - Leggings of the Honored
    Boots - Footwraps of Vile Deceit (Dawnwalkers will have value if you're missing BiS pieces with huge amounts of hit on them)
    Ring 1 - Surge Needle Ring | Alternative 1: Strong-Handed Ring
    Ring 2 - Greatring of Collision | Alternative 1: Ring of Invincibility if the 10 man rings are hard to come by
    Trinket 1 - Grim Toll (Fury of the Five Flights is very bad for Feral)
    Trinket 2 - DMC Agi
    Relic: Idol of the Ravenous Beast during berserk and for normal rotation outside of rip. You can swap to Idol of Worship to snapshot Rip as long as you're not messing up timers for SR or if that 1 GCD is gonna drop a DMC/Tailoring, etc. proc for the snapshot.
    Weapon: Journey's End

If you're wondering about 4 pc. T7 Feral from the other guy's list, it's just bad. The Maly gloves and OS25 + 2D legs are just too way valuable.
    Thank you so much for getting this to me. Ive spent a good two weeks looking around for something like this. Do you happen to have the same thing but for ulduar and TOC? Id love to be able to put together a full bis list guide for each tier. Thank you so much again!

Also I want to thank @Kovachut for dropping all 3 for me. Greatly appreciated, friend! Thanks!

5. May 3, 2022  
    Yeah, I shouldn't have posted the Naxx list right before going to bed and not before doing a fact check. I forgot about the chest and the gloves. Ty for the correction.

However, I don't recommend a relic swap. I've tested it in both seasons, and I've witnessed a 2-sec period where I cannot use any abilities. Ofc, this can be dealt with if the person times it correctly, but the damage increase is going to be insignificant in comparison to a mistake. During that 2-sec period, you could get a CC proc, which you might not utilise well. This is especially true for Ulduar, where, as you know, we get extra CCs from p2t8 and we have three idols. As I've said, imho it's not worth.
    Edited: May 3, 2022