1. May 5, 2022  

Fully decked out players from Blackrock on Frostmourne.

This is literally unplayable to my standards, I am a new level 80 trying to gear up having to constantly battle fully decked out Blackrock players on the Frostmourne realm. If I wanted to push 2's / 3's etcetera etcetera I wouldn't be able to, my rating would be stagnant because of the constant outgearing from players who took 5 minutes to buy all of the pvp gear from a vendor.

Suggestion: Put a gearscore/Item level cap on players from other realms, that way you could specify example: 3k gearscore for Blackrock players if they wanted to play with people on Frostmourne, because as of current situation this won't be viable long term for the regular casual player trying to gear up on Frostmourne. Please Warmane!!

2. May 5, 2022  
    I seem to recall same posts last year

3. May 6, 2022  
    blackrock and frostmourne both have access to the exact same gear, as you said a 5 minutes fresh character should be on full honor gear and a some heroic dungeon drops, you are not playing against full season 5 and 25 raid geared people

you chose to pvp on frostmourne, you are consenting on doing the grind portiong of farming pve, wintergrasp and bgs to get decently geared
    i wish gear could be more accessible to everyone, but thats wotlk bad gearing nature

4. May 6, 2022  
    blackrock and frostmourne both have access to the exact same gear, as you said a 5 minutes fresh character should be on full honor gear and a some heroic dungeon drops, you are not playing against full season 5 and 25 raid geared people

you chose to pvp on frostmourne, you are consenting on doing the grind portiong of farming pve, wintergrasp and bgs to get decently geared
    i wish gear could be more accessible to everyone, but thats wotlk bad gearing nature
    Sorry to hijack but is it easier to quickly get some pvp gear to **** around with on blackrock?

5. May 7, 2022  
    My opinion:

1. The Blackrock players should start with s5 gear, and buy everything else for honor and arena points.
    2. On Battlegrounds should be a hidden MMR system, which will allow you to separate a good geared players, from those who are still gathering their s6.

You start with 1500 mmr, and low gear, s5 or some PvP blues and 200ilvl epics from dungeons. As you get better gear, you'll start winning Battlegrounds more often, your MMR will go up, and you'll be playing with players around your gear level.

If you introduce this measure now, then well-dressed players will go up the ladder after some time.