1. May 6, 2022  

Is multiboxing allowed?

Lol. I undertstand that it's very,very stupid question to see, especially in the forum section called "Multiboxing". But im not joking.

Went back here after haf a year dealay or so. Was building my shaman team.
    The community changed, for some reasons. Some people was curious about what im doing, no hate, in comparison to past(everyone spitted in stormwind). But some people talked to me like "you know it's forbidden?", "you'll get banned, don't tell i didn't tell you that" and even "i saw a lot people banned for multiboxing, and u'll be next".

I've checked forum each time but saw nothing but 5 player limitation. So the question is: is it still allowed?

Also, i'm curious about how 5 player limitation works. Does It means I can't do any world/pvp activity using more than 5 chars, but can do everything I want in raids?

2. May 7, 2022  
    Closed. Seems like it's ok(finally found rules on forum). I suppose, this is a new way to say "i hate multiboxing, get out of here".

3. May 7, 2022  
    Limitation is 5 for world/PvP.

This does not include raid instances. You can continue to multibox within raid instances, up to the theoretical player limit of instances, which is 10, 25, 40.

5 player limit - Multiboxing

Anybody telling you you get banned for playing a team of 5 is clueless.