1. May 7, 2022  

In search of a new UI

Hello warmane fellas,

I'm searching for a new UI, but not too far from my actual one. I've been using a certain version of Tukui called minimalistic (Don't know which one exactly) for around ten years and I really enjoy it since I find it perfectly fitting for my small monitor (I play on laptops and my actual resolution is 1366x786). It looks like this : https://imgur.com/a/7XA5DaD

The issue is that there are several bugs that can be really bothersome, like for exemple if I use a vehicle during a fight (Abomination during PP, cannons in gunship...) my UI bug out and 3/4 of my action bars disappear after leaving it until the end of the fight. Also I can only see a limited number of buffs on my targets which means for instance I can't know if my pet is fully buffed when i'm playing lock.
    I tried ElvUi but it kinda take too much space and I don't like it overall but i didn't take too much time with it. Ideally I would wish for an updated version of my UI, without the bugs but also with the possibility to move grid anywhere/hide all my action bars (And not only the one on right).

Thank you in advance !

2. May 14, 2022  

3. May 16, 2022  
    /uihelp or /tukui
    "my UI bug out and 3/4 of my action bars disappear after leaving it until the end of the fight"
    this is not related to a bug in addon
    Edited: May 16, 2022

4. May 17, 2022  
    Well to be more precise, it does not "Disappear", but either one of the following happens :
    - After using the vehicle, the new action bar (of the vehicle) doesn't replace my actual actions bars (I.E I keep seeing my class spells but I can't use any of them). After leaving the vehicle, the bug persists and I have to reload to be able to use my spells once again.
    - Sometimes, I can actually use the vehicle spells the icones are wrong (It shows me my class-spell icones). It is not that bad but that option rarely happens.
    - If I was already in the vehicle when the fight is starting (For exemple the gunship fight), I don't have any issue until leaving the vehicle. There, only 1 of my action bar appear and half of the time I can't use any bind/click any spell. If I try to get back to the vehicle, the buttons do not appear and I keep seeing that one action bar until i relog. If I try to /reload, the action bars disappear altogether.

The first option is the most common and also the most annoying, because I find myself unable to use the vehicle but also having to reload to keep playing my character. This forces me to deactivate tukui when i'm doing the abomination during PP fight for instance and that really sucks (Because I also loose grid and have to reposition my tchat/sexycooldown/threat tracker etc).
    Next time i'll try to take screens to illustrate the problem because that was kinda hard to explain and I imagine equally hard to picture the problem from my description.

5. May 18, 2022  
    this is not related to a bug in addon (x2)
    that's bug happens on default actionbars

6. May 18, 2022  
    Well I can't say for sure that it does or does not happen with the default UI, but what I can say is that I never experienced it myself (Nor anyone I know) since I always deactivate Tukui on these fights, so if Tukui isn't at the origin of the problem it makes it more frequent (way more) at least.
    Anyway the purpose of my topic wasn't to discuss this particular bug (But any solution would be welcomed). There are several other factors pushing me to find another UI, so if anyone can redirect me to a website or a topic with UI pictures with links to download them i would be glad (I searched abit in the addon section but couldn't find anything for my computer resolution).