1. May 9, 2022  

anyone here from the old days?

long time since I logged, anyone still around?

-kars

2. May 9, 2022  
    Joined Molten back in 2011 because I couldn't afford Retail at the time and the thought of leveling at 20x seemed interesting to me. Been playing on and off ever since. Had a level 80 Druid before the server hijacking and the Warmane relaunch. Once that happened, I rejoin and got a Death Knight and Druid to 80 with the coins giving to me.

Currently, I have one of every class at level 80. Only five of them with over 5k Gearscore and a BiS weapon on said five characters.

Will I gear the other five? I will eventually. It's nice having something different to play on here all the time. If only the WotLK client could be modded to add Monks, too.
    Edited: May 10, 2022

3. May 10, 2022  
    Joined in 2010 played on Deathwing before they merged the servers to create Icecrown. did LOD and bane on both ally and horde many times and have several bis toons( http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary ) . just wondering if there are any old name still around.

4. May 13, 2022  
    I am here joined Molten back in the old days!

5. May 13, 2022  
    /wave Icyhearts DK since 2010

Molten deathwing days... *wave of nostalgia*

6. May 13, 2022  

7. May 13, 2022  
    . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

8. May 13, 2022  
    there is a name I remember

/wave icyheart

found a bunch more in game as well, quite a few still pop on it seems.

9. May 13, 2022  
    /wave carnage
    yeah it's been a bit :)

10. May 13, 2022  
    been here for so long im embarassed to admit as an adult, but still i hope wotlk classic wont devour warmane

11. May 13, 2022  
    My original in-game name was Sykho. Been playing since 2010. Went from Lordaeron to Ragnaros to now Icecrown, and I go by Sesh instead.

12. May 14, 2022  
    we are all still here. patiently waiting.. hoping.. praying.. for something.
    played all the cata servers since 2011/2012
    on and off since the moltdown

used to go by Witegirlswag/Cranius

now only log my dk or rog every now and then on Icecrown after cata shutdown (Sphaztic and Iowrez)

13. May 29, 2022  

14. May 30, 2022  
    Any peeps from Ragnaros or maybe old school Sargeras before it went to Cataclysm? :)

15. June 1, 2022  
    depends what u mean by old days. i only played on deathwing and before that on At and before that on abyssal :D

12 Last