1. May 9, 2022  

Missing TANKS

Give TANKS some extra loot or embems

2. May 9, 2022  
    Or stop being DPS-***** and roll tank yourself) everything is simple, yet people like you keep "inventing" solutions to well known problems with well known solutions.

3. May 9, 2022  
    I doubt more loot or emblems will change the situation, mostly because i do belive that its more a matter of dps players acting like dicks that causes alot of tanks to not pug as much as they otherwise might have, i know thats my reason atleast (even though frostmourne so far has been a more fun experience then icecrown/lorderan).

4. May 11, 2022  
    There is alot of brain dead DPS on the server that think its ICC gear and they can just bum rush every instance engaging with aoe before the tank has established threat. instances like violet hold are almost impossible because dps start aoe and don't focus portal keepers which makes the tanks and healer jobs harder. so why would the tanks go out and pair with randoms.

5. May 11, 2022  
    There is alot of brain dead DPS on the server that think its ICC gear and they can just bum rush every instance engaging with aoe before the tank has established threat. instances like violet hold are almost impossible because dps start aoe and don't focus portal keepers which makes the tanks and healer jobs harder. so why would the tanks go out and pair with randoms.
    The tank needs to hold aggro before the pull! else the DPS can not nuke from the start?
    -It helped me alot to try a paladin insted of the druid I use to play, way easier tanking!

Jokes aside

You still have people running away from the tank/healer when they get aggro or DPS running around for no reason pulling random packs..

First instance I tanked after dinged 80, I got **** talked about my gear before we even started (It's a normal instance...)
    1 claimed I would never survive the boss...

Tank/Healers is just a ****ty spot, always their fault, then you can have 3 ******ed DPS that can not even kill a few adds...

-I only play Tank/Heal if you didn't notice :D

6. May 12, 2022  
    As a tank, my experience has been full of dicks in dungeons. The reason no one wants to play tank is because you got a bunch of ******ed DPS that do stupid **** or are just plain rude.

Pro tips:
    -Don't tell the tank to "GO". Let the tank pull at his pace. There are other factors that you may not be considering like cooldowns for tough pulls if undergeared or healer mana.
    -Watch your threat.
    -If aggro comes on to you, use threat reduction abilities.
    -If aggro still on you run to tank
    -Wait for the damn tank to pull. You are not the tank. Let the tank pull unless specifically asked.
    -If you have nothing nice to say, keep your damn mouth shut. Constructive criticism can be welcome to new or returning tanks but don't need to be a dick about it.
    -DONT PULL MORE JUST TO DO BIG PULLS. Tanks know their own limits and are also considering the healer's and DPS limits. If the tank is not pulling more it is either because your DPS sucks and the tank is not comfortable doing so, or their is a gear issue with heals. Or maybe the tank just wants to have a chill session. The world doesn't revovle around DPS wanting to AOE everything so just suck it up.

Also keep in mind raid spots. Tanks can find dungeons easy but not many tanks can find raids (usually no room for more than 2 tanks in a 25man. Why bother making a tank if you aren't garanteed a raid spot? The way around that I found is to make my own 25man pugs and go from there.

Also accurate image:
    Edited: May 12, 2022

7. May 12, 2022  
    As a tank, my experience has been full of dicks in dungeons. The reason no one wants to play tank is because you got a bunch of ******ed DPS that do stupid **** or are just plain rude.

Pro tips:
    -Don't tell the tank to "GO". Let the tank pull at his pace. There are other factors that you may not be considering like cooldowns for tough pulls if undergeared or healer mana.
    -Watch your threat.
    -Wait for the damn tank to pull. You are not the tank. Let the tank pull unless specifically asked.
    -If you have nothing nice to say, keep your damn mouth shut. Constructive criticism can be welcome to new or returning tanks but don't need to be a dick about it.
    -DONT PULL MORE JUST TO DO BIG PULLS. Tanks know their own limits and are also considering the healer's and DPS limits. If the tank is not pulling more it is either because your DPS sucks and the tank is not comfortable doing so, or their is a gear issue with heals. Or maybe the tank just wants to have a chill session. The world doesn't revovle around DPS wanting to AOE everything so just suck it up.

Also keep in mind raid spots. Tanks can find dungeons easy but not many tanks can find raids (usually no room for more than 2 tanks in a 25man. Why bother making a tank if you aren't garanteed a raid spot? The way around that I found is to make my own 25man pugs and go from there.

Also accurate image:
    My man #2. Should be pinned on the login screen of every dps,ever.

8. May 13, 2022  
    I've been giving a much simpler solution to this problem for 10 years.

Give a double spec for only 100 or 200 gold instead of 1000.
    (Even free or 50 gold its already worth for me)

It will be beneficial even for leveling.

And if for you the 1k is important because represents the "endgame" nothing prevents the devs of Warmane from creating a triple specialization at 5 k...
    Edited: May 13, 2022

9. May 13, 2022  
    How exactly would cheaper double specialization make either more people queue as Tanks when they don't want to play as Tank or keep Tanks from being harassed by people who couldn't do mechanics if it meant pressing the space bar twice in a row?

10. May 17, 2022  

Pro tips:
    -Watch your threat.

Also accurate image:
    Pretty much spot on yeah. Its a pretty horrendous job sometimes to be a tank. Dps pretty much allways know it better, or just shut up if u ask how to do something. Pulling whenever they want, all 3 dps go crazy with dps on another mob. Sometimes it really is insane. And if u ask if they could just try to avoid attacking a different mob, they go "Lol, learn how to keep aggro".

Takes some fun away tbh.

11. May 19, 2022  
    As a tank, my strategy is to make a wipe in the first 2 or 3 pack of add just to assert dominance and make dps understand what can happen if i feel like it. If that doesen't work you can always kick the dps that refuse to submit

12. May 20, 2022  
    Too many braindead dps on this server that's for sure. Always the same ****, as DK tank I haven't even put down my DnD, the guys are already bursting hard, violet hold it's a nightmare people bursting aoe instead of killing guardian. Please dps, shut the **** up and let us do our job and LEARN to wait before rolling head on keyboard.

13. May 20, 2022  
    As a tank, my strategy is to make a wipe in the first 2 or 3 pack of add just to assert dominance and make dps understand what can happen if i feel like it. If that doesen't work you can always kick the dps that refuse to submit
    chad strategy

14. May 20, 2022  

How I tank RDF's:
    - Equip as many as DPS items I can.
    - Keep the pulls coming. As Paladin, don't let Divine Plea drop.
    - Don't use taunts.
    - If DPS pulls mobs without ToT or MD, instead of me doing the pull, I'm going to do half-assed job as a tank to get the aggro.
    - Any complaints that I receive: "Let me do the pulls / Respect the tank's job / Feel free to tank yourself." Depending on group's prior behavior and my mood, I either keep going or leave the party.

15. May 21, 2022  
    Just let them die if they do ****, and don't talk to them. I stopped counting the amount of DPS I let tank when they pull before I do. If they enable the nerd rage after that just initiate a vote kick (reason : "purifying the warmane community" always work, there is usually more smart people in the group, they're just silent).
    If they didn't succumb to the nerd rage, they usually get it and don't do it again. Plus the repair fee is a nice lesson.

Usually happens when people pull while I wait for healer to regen mana. I actually had a good experience tanking pugs in warmane, never boring.

12 Last