1. May 9, 2022  

Frostmourne Battleground shenanigans

TL;DR

Honor Farmers:
    Lately, I've noticed more and more Blackrock players are afking in horde side, they park their character somewhere and move once in a while to not to get auto-kicked.
    The more I played, the more I noticed the same Frostmourne Alliance players and same Blackrock Horde afk-players are in the same battleground.
    Coincidence?

Honorable Kill Farmers:
    More interesting part that I've noticed for HK farmers, they are usually premade, camping a certain spot, but not focusing on objectives of the map, but rather corpse camping a certain player who whatever reason keep rushing to them to die.
    Coincidence?

I've spammed battlegrounds a lot, so I guess I'm eigible to have this conclusion(?)
    The problem with gathering proof or reporting individuals, is that people are more focused on objectives... or just to win, they can't focus on observing these kind of misbehaviour during the encounters.
    Even I have only 2 screenshots about 2 players having illicit behaviour, because I'm more focused on the game rather than busting these players.
    Personally I really don't like the cross-realm BGs with Blackrock players... once they get deserter they just login to another quickly made character and keep doing these things. (If these accussations / my observations for these players are true)

Any thoughts? or I'm being dumb.

Update0:
    After 2 days, I can definitely say I was right, gathering hundreds of screenshot of players as proof, gonna be reported in game as in-game ticket slowly.
    Edited: May 12, 2022 Reason: Update0