1. May 10, 2022  

Remove Blackrock player from icecrown battleground

I believe battleground would be a lot better if they removed the Blackrock player from cross realm battleground. They can start with full relentless gear without any effort. Meanwhile player on pve server has to grind a lot to get to full relentless. To be honest on my 111 battleground we won 30... As a horde player all we see is 3-4 blackrock player in our team againts a full lobby of blackrock alliance with 5.4k gs or more while we stand at an average of 4k gs. This is boring we can't do anything. The battleground are broken because of it. Please fix this I hate doing battleground now because of it and I'm positive I'm not the only one. And most of the people who will disagree with me are going to be blackrock andy who don't put any effort in the game.

2. May 10, 2022  
    Not a solution to remove them, better to make the balance better, as you would still like to que fast (:

But I think they did it so it will balance, but if the que are taking too long, it will move the limit, till you are full. (Just guessing)

3. May 10, 2022  
    Blackrock players should start in s5 gear.
    or
    Play only among themselves.

For the sake of balance and equal conditions for all.

4. May 20, 2022  
    Well sometimes you have sick sharp blackrock players with full gear...but that's like 15% of the time...other 85% are fresh chars with 5.6gs rele gear 100-500 HK..For me it's literally like, they make char, buy EQ in 5min and go learn and explore spells and rotations straight into BG, without any previous grinding, leveling etc. and I hate this...there should me some larger merits when you join in bg like MMR or HK or idk, but I'm not sure if it's even possible...also the 2k GS 14k hp green thingy where you log WSG on icecrown and you get 1 or 2 guys total green EQ with bought trinket or weapon, efficiently ruining the game because you are automatically 8v10, because those guys get deleted even vs those fresh 5.5k chars from blackrock. I understand they cannot join with Gloren to Frostoumrne just because he has 2k GS.... But if he donates such EQ, it's should not allow him into BG unless he gets better gear from elsewhere (reps, Ah, crafted gear etc) much like it is with dungeon system HC, you are not eligible to join with green EQ when you donated one item, why they are allowed to join BG vs bis 6.2k+ matches?

you would still like to que fast (:
    Well to sum it up...I would rather wait 10min for proper BG, then join in 1-2min and waste 20 min in bg you know from 1st minute you will lose. Blackrock population is ~1k so I think that crossrealm is more beneficial to them then to us icecrown / lordaeron players.

5. May 30, 2022  
    Removing black rock players from the bg wouldnt solve anything on icecrown its already a peice of piss to get the same gear just do a couple of fos pos hors and buy with eots,
    the issue of undergeared people is something that is going to happen no matter what gotta start somewhere the bgs arent black rock vs ice crown so either side will have good or bad gear its just a general mix of players.
    just sounds like you dont like the bgs where your not winning there is 0% logic in removing blackrock players

6. Yeah imagine creating a seasonal realm especialy so new player can join in without needing to be compared to 6kg people that play for years... But only in pve! The dream of PvP peoples that wanted to live the experience of a naxxramas patch bg with everyone that started the game on the same time a few weeks ago got completly destroyed. All of that to wait a little less? Who care we wait sometimes 20 min for a dungeon, sometimes we wait 1hour for a raid to be full. Last time i checked people better wait 20 min then play a fun match thant to loose 2 game in 40 min with no pleasure at all. Everyone complains about this since the lauch of cross server bg last year, maybe it's time to finaly listen to your community

7. I'm using google translator since I don't speak English well, but I must say that it seems quite unfair on the part of people who really play bg, they should remove blackrock players from bgs even if it takes longer to enter

8. Explain EXACTLY how this would change anything what so ever.
    Ill explain EXACTLY why it wouldnt change a thing except wasting more time on queues. your concern is about people having better gear generally both sides of the bg has players from either realm its cross realm pvp/bgs it isnt realm vs realm so the teams are as evenly matched as possible with a mix of gear and people removing black rock players but instead having 5 levelers on your team is not going to help you nor is removing black rock players and having fresh 80s on your team the scales can only be balanced a certain amount.

No im not a blackrock player im just stating statistical facts

As for the seasonal realm this post did not originate with that inclusive in description and maybe you have a point who knows its a discussion for another thread

Personally i love the challange having mixed geared people brings nothing like taking down people with higher gear just by using skillzors

9. To those who complain about blackrock players in BGs..

why whenever you want to do BGs or PVP in general. you dont just switch to blackrock yourself?
    just re-create your characters from Lord/icecrown ? you can have a specific pvp specs and gear. basically 1 character on 2 realms?

the only reason Blackrock players que for Battlegrounds is to farm honor to buy gear for Arenas.

the only reason icecrown/lord players que for Battlegrounds is to just do battlegrounds and flex HK's
    (atleast from what I've seen)
    but yeah. just make a 2nd character on blackrock and problem solved? you have the same if not better pvp gear. AND you have fast ques.

like Panzerker said
    it sounds like you only don't like BR players in bgs whenever you're losing.
    but thats BGs. sometimes you lose. sometimes you win.

i can 100% guarantee that if warmane were to actually remove BR players from BGs. the arguments would start about icecrown players vs Lord players. because icecrown is x7 and thus easier to gear up.
    then you're gonna start about Donor vs non-donor.
    then there's gonna be fights over long time players vs new players

the losing side will always keep thinking of reasons why the fight was unfair.
    and honestly. im pretty sure that warmane made RBGs balanced according to gearscore so if ur losing BGs alot, id be more convinced it's because of tactics rather than gear.