1. May 11, 2022  

Fire Elemental Incompatible with Skada?

I play in frostmourne S3.

Skada seems to treat my damage and Fire Elemetnal damage as separate. When people see my dps using skada, they see my damage MINUS the fire elemental's damage.

1. All other pets like magma totem and wolves work fine, they are consolidated into my damage.
    2. Other damage parsing addons like details and recount work fine.
    3. Skada that is available from https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=427861 works fine, too.

As a spellhance, Fire Elemental is a huge part of my damage. It also competes a spot with my magma totem. On normal raid boss, this discrepancy can amount to upwards of 10% of my total damage.

I can fix MY addons. The problem remains. A lot of people uses skada that separates my damage and my fire elemental's. This is really distressing as a spellhance player. My damage is actually really good and often tops the charts at this stage of the game. It is a huge part of my joy and motivation from playing this game. Realizing this problem exists feels like a rug was pulled from under me.

Is there any way to have this fixed from server side? To have it work better with skada? People already have their addons and it's unreasonable to ask them to change them. I have asked some people and most of the people who use skada, use the version that parses my damage incorrectly.

As it stands this really has soured my experience of playing an enhancement shaman.

Thanks.
    Edited: May 11, 2022 Reason: wording

2. May 11, 2022  
    As it stands this really has soured my experience of playing an enhancement shaman.
    Other people having incorrect damage values for your character only "soured" your experience of playing an Enha? Just link your recount in chat after every boss if you're that big of a DPS slut.