1. May 13, 2022  

Discord

I feel like we need the official warmane discord, the unofficial discord Isn't the move.

2. May 13, 2022  
    Could you clarify on what you mean with this?

I set it up myself on my own free time and do it as an extra sort of thing when I can manage it. I realize that some community members might want more direct access to some staff members sometimes, but after having discussed this a few times, both myself and the rest of the staff decided it's for the best that an official one not be created, or the unofficial one made official. For myself, it was my work that I put into it when the rest of the staff weren't sure it was a good move, so I'm unwilling to pass it over to someone else. As for the other staff's perspective, their security is of concern, be it from being more visible and accessible targets by people with malicious intent, or be it from security from blizzard themselves (added to the fact that discord does sell information to other companies).

3. May 17, 2022  
    Could you clarify on what you mean with this?

I set it up myself on my own free time and do it as an extra sort of thing when I can manage it. I realize that some community members might want more direct access to some staff members sometimes, but after having discussed this a few times, both myself and the rest of the staff decided it's for the best that an official one not be created, or the unofficial one made official. For myself, it was my work that I put into it when the rest of the staff weren't sure it was a good move, so I'm unwilling to pass it over to someone else. As for the other staff's perspective, their security is of concern, be it from being more visible and accessible targets by people with malicious intent, or be it from security from blizzard themselves (added to the fact that discord does sell information to other companies).
    Them being suspicious of people with malicious intent is 100% justified. Whilst majority of Warmane has been great to me and I been here for years, there are some seriously nasty people here lurking as with all popular/great endeavors. That along with the threat of blizzard retaliation makes it a better idea for the staff to not go public.
    -Mercy's 100% right on this one.