3-5-0
    0-3-2
    0-5-0
    0-0-1-1
    5-0-0-1
    3-1
    3-3-1

Frost = Regular talents

-Why no epidemic? Because Glyph of SS is taken to replace it (and thus losing 15% DC damage)
    -Glyph of dark death gives DC damage, so does morbidity, the 2 points in morbidity more than make up the -5% DC damage, as the 15 second CD on DnD is something all UH-dk should have as an aoe class.
    -Why reaping + ghoul frenzy? 1-point reaping means you don't spam SS but you do get enough PPM to get at least 1/12 BS/Pest to convert a blood rune into a death rune, and thus reactivating Ghoul Frenzy. The other Death rune is garunteed from Blood Pact. Reaping also allows for some sick Blood-pact useage to get 2 death runes and throw in an extra SS.

Goal: keep ghoul using Ghoul Frenzy 100% and swapping epidemic's non-dps talent with a talent that affects dps

There are a few gaps in the rotation to make this easily achieveable anyways but:
    1 point reaping
    1 point ghoul frenzy

Keep ghoul
    -Even with 0 procs of reaping, ghoul frenzy can be used 1x per minute with Blood Tap
    -With only 1 proc per minute, you can have Ghoul Frenzy active permanently

-Reaping can also give good RNG and provide 2x death runes and thus an extra scourge strike

Anyways back to ghoul frenzy:
    This ability reduces time between ghoul attacks by 25%, meaning it gives the ghoul 0.75x the normal time to attack, or 1.33x the base attack speed it has. It's much stronger than it looks and your ghoul does a TON of damage. This ability costs 1 blood strike, so the damage increase in the ghouls dps output has to match the damage loss or go beyond the damage loss of 2 blood strike per minute.
    -This is ez as ****. If 1/3rd of your ghouls damage is > 2 blood strike then it's worth it (obviously 2 talent points cost aswell)
    -Personally been using it and doing a noticeable increase in dps.
    Edited: May 15, 2022

2. May 15, 2022  
    I'm not tryna bump this, but DOES ANYBODY on these forums have counter-input, reasoning, or any counter-arguement as to why this is a bad idea?

I've been using this ****, and especially making the raid palas give the ghoul Might + kings + druid buff + all raid buffs/debuffs, this **** makes the ghoul straight SHMACKIN dat *****. My ghoul straight out here ma boi

To me this **** seems like a straight up buff and the metabuild missed this. My dps has only gone up.

3. May 15, 2022  
    It's a default pretty terrible idea because it's using an unholy rune every 30s for a very mediocre effect. 25% haste for your ghoul sounds nice but how do you fit it without sacrificing something more important?

Getting reaping anything less than 3/3 is garbage because you can't work your rotation around it and at the same time sacrifice points into other "filler" like morbidity/uh blight which are straight up dps gains.
    Using bloodtap to have 50% uptime on this means you're unable to use blood tap for e.g. refreshing bone shield.

Unless your ghoul is dying due to you not controlling it properly you should never take the talent as it simply does not fit a basic rotation without hurting you somewhere else - if you got a noticeable increase in dps due to using it you're doing something entirely wrong elsewhere, simple as that.

4. May 15, 2022  
    After having tested the ghoul vs random crystalsong woods mobs, I noticed the ghoul can crit. I went naked then fully geared, and it turns out your ghoul has the same crit chance as the dk. I doubt this is a bug and I'm fairly certain it's as intended as your ghoul follows the dk's melee crit chance. Just interesting as I never knew that.
    MonkaS

This brings me to the conclusion that:
    -So crit is actually a better stat than haste for unholy dk.
    No.

Conclusion:
    -RS25hc bracers are bis over polarbear bracers due to crit scaling with ghoul, otherwise Gunship bracers would be better. This means other agility items aren't that bad either. .
    They always have been.

-Agility/Attackpower/crit/haste is acceptable and very close to strength/crit/haste gear.
    It's not "acceptable". There is one leather item that unholies take and that is umbrage. The reasons are that:

1) the secondary stats are all good
    2) it has the highest ilvl (thus more stats overall) and isn't a plate item (which wastes stat points on useless stamina)

Lastly, min maxing single target already incorporates Ghoul Frenzy into the spec. Comes at the cost of one point in morbidity. This isn't anything new.
    Edited: May 15, 2022