1. May 17, 2022  

New to server not wow

so as a long time wow player i joined frostmourne as a tank but have found it difficult to enjoy my time. is there a reason dps continue to make pulls and say im too slow. even tho i do quick pulls only downtime is for mana or healers mana. i may do small pulls depending on how much mana i have but dps still are not very nice and just make playing tank unenjoyable

2. May 18, 2022  
    That's normal. It's part of the reason why tanks are so rare. Atleast know that people who keep asking for you to go faster and do bigger pulls mostly know what they're doing (as they're anxious to be done with the dungeon they ran a thousand times).

3. May 19, 2022  
    Just make it clear you don't want them to pull mate. Don't let anyone rush you just because they wanna be done with the dungeon soon. Queuing implies people understand that a dungeon needs a bit of time. As long as you're not stalling on purpose, don't worry about it. It also helps to say "give me some time to aggro" at the start. It can be very discouraging to be a tank here sometimes, but keep at it.