1. May 18, 2022  

Warlock LF Serious/casual guild

Sorry if the title may be a little misleading, but i'll explain.

Firstly, I played warlock throughout WOTLK and all of its content VERY SERIOUSLY.. I'm talking no-lifing each new content release and even getting a realms first title along the way. I like to PVE and PVP and I am willing to play any spec the raid might need, I am 27 and a social butterfly that likes to interact and dick around in discord with the bois. I prefer a guild with a more older and mature crowd, but as long as everyone respects eachother, i'm happy.

Now in regards to the strange title. I'm looking for a guild that I can have a great time with, but still clear content at an accelerated rate. I want to have fun, and have a good time playing the game and not have it feel like a job, but on the flip side I still wanna storm through content with an equally skilled group of players. I'm competitive, I like to be amongst the first few guilds to accomplish things.. It's nowhere near as important to me these days, but I still want that competitive environment

So with that said, I'm level 79 after about 2 days, I swiped the card and got myself all my necessities ( epic/cold weather flying, abilities, dual spec ) and I plan on being active and catching up as quickly as possible. I understand that i'm fresh compared to alot of people on the server, especially compared to those that are actively gearing up, so please don't think i'll be expecting instant entry into core raid groups anytime soon, but I would like to at least have somewhere to settle and make some connections sooner rather than later. :)

I'm in the PST time zone and am available MOSTLY late nights like 8/9 PST Onward... But will elaborate more if needed.

Thanks ^^
    Edited: May 18, 2022

2. May 25, 2022