1. May 18, 2022  

Open "Report player" thread where we can upload screenshots.

We need report player in forums so we can report ninjas etc easier.

2. May 18, 2022  
    There is a rule on the forum of no naming and shaming (so you are breaking that rule by posting name and screenshots here), even if you have proof that someone did something wrong you are not allowed to shame that person on the forum. The proof has to be shown to a gm in a ingame ticket.

Although I think it could be useful to be able to report on the forum but then in order to not break the no naming and shaming rule then noone else would have to be allowed to see the post. When I was reporting bots ingame I could easily get to 10+ open tickets at the same time, so after reporting a certain amount of players you run out of possible ticket spots when using the ingame reporting. So it is possibly it could both speed up GMs going through tickets of the same type and bypass the ticket limitation, but it would be a little hard to do.

3. May 18, 2022  
    The fact that there is even a rule to not post screenshots and reports on forums should have given you a clue. Reporting is easy and clear, what more do you want?

4. May 18, 2022  
    Player reports are done via in game tickets, not on the forum. There is a full guide on how to preprly reports players - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598