pls gm help me to unlock my account , he is locked now. <33

2. May 18, 2022  

3. May 18, 2022  

4. May 18, 2022  
    how i can contact you ?
    Why do you refuse to be helped?

5. May 18, 2022  
    warmane:
    "This account is locked to the email used in account registration and is ineligible for any email adjustments.

Account Integrity policies:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?251692"
    i don't understand

6. May 18, 2022  
    What do you not understand? You won't be allowed to change the email linked to that account.

7. May 18, 2022  
    how i can take back my account pls ?

8. May 18, 2022  
    With the original email used to create the account.

9. May 18, 2022  

10. May 18, 2022  
    If you don't know what the OG email is, it's obviously not your account. Good luck with that.

11. May 18, 2022  
    i know the og email i need who explain to me how to take back my account

12. May 18, 2022  
    What "take back"? What "locked"?
    The message you have quoted is clear, all it says is the email linked to the account isn't allowed to be changed. Nothing about the account being locked or requiring "taking back." What's missing? You don't know the password? There's a "Forgot your account password?" link right at the login page. The username? There's one for that in the same place. Both will send information to the registered email.

13. May 18, 2022  
    email of my acccount changed help me to take back my email just . That's all

14. May 18, 2022  
    The account has the original email linked to it, and the reply you have received is that it won't be changed to another one.

Only way the email can have been "changed," is if it was changed to the one it was registered with and you don't have it, which would hint the account not belonging to you in the first place and the original owner having recovered it.

15. May 18, 2022  

12 Last