1. May 19, 2022  

People being toxic in dungeon for no reason

There's a bunch of toxic players in random HC one guy calls me stupid because of my name and my dps are too low, I'm Just here to farm emblem of valor but on that day some players will kick me out because i deal small pp damage

2. May 19, 2022  
    welcome to warmane xD , ppl cry here about everything , start insulting ur family cause losing in duells and stuff like that , just keep up ur smile reading ****t comments from players , comments from a randome arent worth taking it serious.

3. May 19, 2022  
    Use this trick : join groups of people who are farming achievements, this way you will get plenty of emblems and have fun while doing it. just avoid rdf tis simple enough

4. May 19, 2022  
    Small pp damage? Is that compared to your gear, or are you just doing auto attacks? Improving your class knowledge in general can help you do a lot more dmg. Do note not all classes have the burst DPS to top meters all the time. If they complain about dmg, ask them if they have any pointers to improve your DPS.

Generally speaking, ignore the randoms mean comments.

5. May 19, 2022  
    Just hide/disable all chat messages except raid (remove even the damn raid warnings they are still visible on the screen) and pay no ****s to anything. that's the only salvation

WHISPER
    EMOTE
    Say
    Yell
    Party
    Raid Warning

6. May 29, 2022  
    Depends. If you deal "low" dmg but it's aligning with gear no problem. If you deal 0 dmg cuz you are half afking and expecting others to carry you then *** off.

7. May 30, 2022  
    There's a bunch of toxic players in random HC one guy calls me stupid because of my name and my dps are too low, I'm Just here to farm emblem of valor but on that day some players will kick me out because i deal small pp damage
    WoW is just very toxic in general. Most people in random HCs are there to do their daily run and see it as a chore they have to do everyday. If someone do low dps mean the chore will take longer and they get mad about it. On retail is similar **** with m+, people leave or rage for the smallest thing. There was also never any moderation about people been toxic. Dps meter also foster constant dick measuring and toxicity, there is a reason so many other mmos refuse to add it in the their game.
    Edited: May 30, 2022

8. May 31, 2022  
    There was also never any moderation about people been toxic.
    Alas, a problem consistantly avoided by warmane due to lack of staff.
    I assume it's fear or lack of trust to create community manager GMs who can help cull the toxicity.

9. May 31, 2022  
    Alas, a problem consistantly avoided by warmane due to lack of staff.
    I assume it's fear or lack of trust to create community manager GMs who can help cull the toxicity.
    You speak as if few extra moderators would make any difference to players' toxicity. Go play Runescape, see how little to no effect Player Mods have there. PMod near you? Play nice. PMod not around you? Be your usual doucheself.

Just an FYI: These Runescape PMods are also corrupt, douchebags and w/e power hungy ****s. They do be trippin'. So yeah, good luck finding actually legit mods anywhere.
    Edited: May 31, 2022

10. May 31, 2022  
    You speak as if few extra moderators would make any difference to players' toxicity. Go play Runescape, see how little to no effect Player Mods have there. PMod near you? Play nice. PMod not around you? Be your usual doucheself.

Just an FYI: These Runescape PMods are also corrupt, douchebags and w/e power hungy ****s. They do be trippin'. So yeah, good luck finding actually legit mods anywhere.
    Go play FF14 if you wanna see moderation against toxicity working.

We had community problems before that Warmane took action against and it worked. People refusing to play dungeons and asking to get kicked is good example of that. It still happens sometimes, but is not even 1/100 of what it was before.

11. June 6, 2022  
    Just hide/disable all chat messages except raid (remove even the damn raid warnings they are still visible on the screen) and pay no ****s to anything. that's the only salvation

WHISPER
    EMOTE
    Say
    Yell
    Party
    Raid Warning
    Yeah and get kicked because people ask you questions which you dont answer.

12. June 6, 2022  
    Go play FF14 if you wanna see moderation against toxicity working.

We had community problems before that Warmane took action against and it worked. People refusing to play dungeons and asking to get kicked is good example of that. It still happens sometimes, but is not even 1/100 of what it was before.
    How do you measure that? I personally don't remember it being more frequent than it is now. Difference I can see is, now I play with people wearing masks instead of people showing who they are[one of the greatest things about internet in general], so making communities is really hard, unless you are satisfied with shallow things. Yeah yeah, more casuals and stuff, gotta fill up those realms with numbers. That's the path with this ideology, there will will always be the next thing to complain about. Eliminate ninjas, eliminate afk people, eliminate scammers, now eliminate "toxicity", then.. what, like 80% of the game is eliminated, whats left is bland grey blob, people get tired of it in a month or so. People play this xpac for 10 years --- why, "content" actually takes that long or it's something else?

13. yeah RDF HC is so toxic
    tank leave after 1st boss down cos his item didnt drop
    healer said "kick me im afk " because the tank is still undergear
    OS is bannable / must compete with 4 other greed
    hail greed people and rip OS play
    RIP pally heal who need item to be tank/DPS
    Rip sham ench spell pwr item as they need to state it every loots