1. May 19, 2022  

Why did the server disconnect 5 secs before a 30 mins bg finishes?

just spent all this time trying to get my daily win, and bam. server disconnect, kicked out of bg, no rewards, no reentering? right when we are about to win? is this more corrupt bs? seems pretty damn convenient for the server to shut down right before the win...

2. May 19, 2022  
    Quick, run! Warmane is after you for exposing a random disconnect! Delete Facebook, hit the gym and lawyer up! /s

3. May 19, 2022  
    Are you seriously implying someone in the Staff cares enough about some isolated random player to waste time watching a match just to fake a disconnection right before a win to keep you from getting some minor reward?

4. May 19, 2022  
    id imagine staff and their friends play battle grounds plenty, i have experience with private server clicks. Friends gets butt hurt and server resets. Why would you think the staff, selling someones elses game, be ethical? you just never seen how toxic the inner circles actually are.

5. May 19, 2022  
    I don't know which is it, an inflated ego to think someone in the Staff cares about you personally or an intense persecution complex, but either way, take a hike to think about life...

Oh yeah, guess that means I'm "in on it" too, right.

6. May 19, 2022  
    Thats why i play with my tin foil hat on

7. May 19, 2022  
    Thats why i play with my tin foil hat on
    Don't forget your 5G vaccines and their firmware update boosters.