1. May 19, 2022  

Opinions about druids on Lordareon

Hey guys, Krellian here.
    Well, as the tittle suggests, im looking to return to Lordareon after a some good time away. But the thing is: ive decided to start fresh and a character ive never done before. In the end, ive chosen to roll a druid, for its multiple options. But, before that, i want to know about the comunity's opinion about druids, so i want to ask:

1 - Which spec are druids most desired to perfom? Personally i want to make a combo between heal/cast dps, tank/melee dps or tank/heal;

2 - Is there a faction more PVE active and more friendly than the other? If so, which side you guys suggest?

3 - If Druids are NOT a good idea, please give me another suggestion
    PS: please no more paladins. Ive played them so much i got bored.
    PSS: Also no Death Knights, at least for now, because i dont have a lv 55 character anymore.

Thank you for everyone so replies.

2. May 21, 2022  
    Iam a druid on lordaeron, and i see druids performing on all roles, but:
    As Tank you will never be a first option, they will always pref a BDK + PPala combo
    As a healer u are also not a big shot, they will invite, but u have to be overgear
    As a boomie u are a rockstar, every raid needs one
    As a feral dps u are needed on 25man raids, but not so loved for 10 man
    Edited: May 21, 2022

3. May 21, 2022  
    So, do you believe it's a good ideia to roll one, focused on PVE? I mean, I've always wanted to make one, but I'm sure if there will be a place for me. If not a druid, who to heal? If not a tank, maybe a DK for an alternative? Those are the thoughts of someone who wants to enjoy and do the most of ot