1. May 21, 2022  

Is this what it's like here?

I just joined Frostmourne to see what it's like and I'd been having fun leveling and all and I decide to queue for a dungeon as DPS. Gnomeregan pops and I'm thinking "eh.. whatever hopefully it goes quick". And literally the 5th pull someone accidentally pulls and it's too much and we die. tank throws a fit at the healer for not keeping him alive and keeps trying to vote kick him and calling us "morons" for not going along with his fit. Is this what it's like on this server? I don't think I want to keep queueing with people like this.

2. May 21, 2022  
    someone shouldn't have accidentally pulled then

3. May 21, 2022  
    I just joined Frostmourne to see what it's like and I'd been having fun leveling and all and I decide to queue for a dungeon as DPS. Gnomeregan pops and I'm thinking "eh.. whatever hopefully it goes quick". And literally the 5th pull someone accidentally pulls and it's too much and we die. tank throws a fit at the healer for not keeping him alive and keeps trying to vote kick him and calling us "morons" for not going along with his fit. Is this what it's like on this server? I don't think I want to keep queueing with people like this.
    I believe that's just the WoW experience in general. You'll have people like that, especially the tanks i've seen who push too much and blame someone for their mistake. Even seen it happen on retail/classic.

4. May 22, 2022  
    Ah, this is absolutely classic, 100% original throwback WoW experience!

But yes and no, i've been in a lot of super-chill and fun groups, and ofcourse there would be occasional toxicfest, but perhaps not much more than on official

5. May 28, 2022  
    Yeah, I see a lot of impatient and ignorant tanks. Because the last run they had a 4kGS healer in the next dungeon there's a 2.9kGS healer starting heroics and they think they can act the exact same way, rushing and pulling like crazy.
    People need how to learn to adapt to each class, gear and situation.

6. May 29, 2022  
    Wait to do random heroics lol. My experience so far have been straight terrible, aside once that when we wiped, the tank actually explained what happened and what to do. The rest is either people leaving after someone makes a mistake that gets recovered, people leaving after someone dies, people leaving for god's know what reason.

I understand most people know this game like their palm of the hands, but they need to understand that someone might be new. There's literally no guides around on how boss work and the ones that are, are from 12/13 years ago when wrath actually released.
    Edited: May 29, 2022