1. May 22, 2022  

Severe Lag Spikes that only occurs on Warmane

So, I've been playing a lot of the Frostmourne Seasonal server the past few weeks. BUT I've come to a huge issue that has made it very hard to raid now. For some reason I've started randomly spiking up to 2000-3000ping(my normal ping is around 150~ because I'm from NA.). When these ping spikes occur, my Internet is completely fine. Ping on every other game, servers and even CMD ping test show my Internet having no issue. Perfect ping, no losses, nothing. I'm ONLY lagging on Warmane. Nothing else. I'll have 30ping on one game, while having 3000 on Warmane. . It use to be quite rare for this to happen, but has become quite frequent. . I've tried changing my DNS/Flushing DNS/Router Restart/WTF/Config removal and a lot more. I've had to straight leave 2 raids this week alone on my 4k Prot Paladin because I literally cannot cast to tank and is currently on the border of forcing me to quit playing Warmane. Has anyone else had this issue or have any idea of how to fix it?

2. May 25, 2022  
    I've also now tried changing the DNS directly in my Router rather than just from my network settings. And of course I've disabled my firewall and "allowed" the Warmane.exe Issue still persist. If anyone from the Warmane team can help me out here that'd be great. It's on the brink of forcing me to quit Warmane. Which I really don't want to do, I really enjoy it here.

3. May 31, 2022  
    Did you find solution for your problem?
    I have similar problems, yesterday i bought new pc and i transferred hdd from old pc so my wow cliend is same,so usually i had 50-60ms in game but now with new pc i get lag spikes and ms grows to 2-3k. I ve tried with disabling firewall change settings but nothing seems to work so far for me? Any suggestions?

4. May 31, 2022  
    Ok i have found solution for my problem and it was network adapter driver, i discover it through network statistics at task manager, which network statistics section was disappearing time to time and i realized that there must be problem with it. Win 10 usually install best driver but in my case there was problem with that driver so i downloaded driver specific for my realteck network adapter and finally after agonic 5-6 hours on my new pc i have solved it. I will leave this here so one day it might help someone. /Cheers