1. May 23, 2022  

Make achievements server wide

I would really like the feature of implementing a serverwide (accountwide would clearly be too much, as the servers differ too much from each other) achievement tab. I am somewhat of an altholic and achievements such as getting the 10th riding achievement really feel boring, and the feel of achieving any great, difficult achievement gets dimished.
    Further I think it is ridiculous that I have to swap to my main whenever I find a rare mob, only to see it being killed when I arrive there with my main, just because achievements don't get shared with my other characters from the same server.

Linkining them together makes getting into raids easier, too, since it's bound to your account, and shows that you have the knowlegde required. No need for character swapping. Most importantly, redundant achievements get, as stated, eliminated. Thus, getting an achievement will feel as it should again, as reaching an achievement.

Since warmane already checks the otherall unique achievements on their website, could it be possible to link them together ingame aswell?

So Warmane, please make achievements great again!
    Edited: May 24, 2022

2. May 24, 2022  
    Achievements are the only thing that can keep players playing this so OLD version.