1. May 24, 2022  

What was this event raid called?

I played Frostmourne S1 and I have plenty of good memories from that time. However, something that has bugged me these couple years is that there was some weird 40-man (I think) raid that was available for just a couple days.

I remember it had something to do with the dragonflights, and I remember specifically that Queen Azshara and Mal'ganis (not 100% sure if it was him) were some of the bosses.

This raid's entrance was just next to the Violet Citadel, and I also remember they gave you a necklace that granted an absurd amount of stats and a trinket that gave A LOT of talent points on top of what you already had, so you could see things like moonkins with both balance and healing forms, or an affliction warlock with a felguard (my case), etc.

May anyone tell me the name of this raid, this event? Is it unique to Warmane? Haven't found literally anything on Google and it has been orbiting my mind for like one and a half years lol

2. May 24, 2022  
    I think that was custom Warmane Christmas event.

3. May 24, 2022  
    This raid's entrance was just next to the Violet Citadel, and I also remember they gave you a necklace that granted an absurd amount of stats and a trinket that gave A LOT of talent points on top of what you already had, so you could see things like moonkins with both balance and healing forms, or an affliction warlock with a felguard (my case), etc.
    This really doesn't sound like what Warmane would do, even for an event. Are you sure you're not mixing up two separate private servers?

4. May 24, 2022  
    it was the custom raid for "xmas 2020"

There was a teleport at dalaran's graveyard.
    you could do some special quest inside to obtain custom items which provided a lot of stats (and even unlocking more talents)

Here a clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60u9Xjtq7hk
    Edited: May 24, 2022

5. May 25, 2022  
    This really doesn't sound like what Warmane would do, even for an event. Are you sure you're not mixing up two separate private servers?
    Nope. This is the only private sv I've played, so it's definitely something Warmane already did. Two dudes replied the event's name, thank you guys :D