1. May 24, 2022  

Players with Mammoths mounts afk standing on :

Flying masters, reputation vendors and especially popular seems to be mailbox near AH in Stormwind.

I assume they have no reason, they are just the type of people who want to see the world burn ...

Is it reportable / bannable or we are forced to somehow cope with that. Certainly not gamebreaking, but very annoying.

2. May 24, 2022  
    Yes, that technically qualifies as disrupting gameplay, as they're preventing people from utilizing game mechanics.

3. May 25, 2022  
    Bind friendly/all nameplates to some irrelevant bind.
    Next time you come across someone standing ontop of an NPC:
    Enable friendly nameplates > right click the nameplate > do your thing > disable friendly nameplates > enable enemy nameplates.

This is such a non-issue and I've seen way too many people losing their heads over it.
    Edited: May 25, 2022

4. May 29, 2022  
    well, made a ticket regarding the 2 clowns standing on mailbox in sw. and gm answered that nothing could be done and there're plenty of mailboxes KEKW

5. May 29, 2022  
    well, made a ticket regarding the 2 clowns standing on mailbox in sw. and gm answered that nothing could be done and there're plenty of mailboxes KEKW
    Plenty of mailboxes. You can see inside mammoths if you zoom in the camera.

Game disruption is more about joining RDF, then proceeding to AFK, or demaning to be kicked when you didn't get the easy one.

6. If that is not distrupting gameplay I dont know what is. They are doing it on purpose. Nothing can be done? are you kidding me? Just ban them for 30d and problem is solved.

7. Bind friendly/all nameplates to some irrelevant bind.
    Next time you come across someone standing ontop of an NPC:
    Enable friendly nameplates > right click the nameplate > do your thing > disable friendly nameplates > enable enemy nameplates.

This is such a non-issue and I've seen way too many people losing their heads over it.
    Point is not to gain access to mailbox or npc. Anyone with 2 brain cells can do it, just like you said. So this solution is for unrelated problem.

Maybe not OP, but some people here are having problem of goin all righteous white horse and "making the world a better place" without thinking of ****show their "just ban them for 30d omg" will bring

8. If that is not distrupting gameplay I dont know what is. They are doing it on purpose. Nothing can be done? are you kidding me? Just ban them for 30d and problem is solved.
    Distrupting gameplay would be "blocking" all of the mailboxes in the city. And even then,the object in question can still be interacted with,so time to bind zoom in and out back to your wheel if they are unbound just for this,or two random keys. I swear,people these days can't deal with the smallest inconveniences.

9. Distrupting gameplay would be "blocking" all of the mailboxes in the city. And even then,the object in question can still be interacted with,so time to bind zoom in and out back to your wheel if they are unbound just for this,or two random keys. I swear,people these days can't deal with the smallest inconveniences.
    So blocking 29 mailboxes out of citys 30 mailbox would not be disturbing gameplay, as I could run to other side of the city to an open mailbox?

And

When the inconvinience is purposefully caused by other players, day after day, it's disturbing gameplay. And should be punished.

10. It could be 30 out of 30. All you have to do is zoom the camera in to see through and be able to interact with the mailbox. It's less effort for you to solve it yourself, than it is to open a ticket and report it, expecting GMs to give a ban instead.