1. May 24, 2022  

Improve how you kick people from BG

I was just playing a BG, on a turret, actively shooting the enemy and next thing I know, I am kicked from the BG for being "inactive".

Basing when to kick players purely based on random people reporting them is not sensible.

Your current logic: 3 players reported X so we're going to instantly kick him and make him lose any honor he was about to get in the BG
    Your new logic should be: 3 players reported X and we also identified he didn't cast any spells or move or even use the mouse for more than 45 seconds

2. May 24, 2022  
    Did u ever see a bot in BG?
    He is moving or puts follow on u.

These guys would be invincible to kick. And when u get 2-3 of them in ur group...

3. May 27, 2022  
    I still see plenty of "Follow bots" From Blackrock that easily get around warmanes auto-flag afk system in bgs. Seems this system only keeps out honest players but allows Bots to continue following someone and actively entering pvp combat by doing so. What is the point of Sentinel Anti Cheat if it does not detect Follow Bots?

4. May 27, 2022  
    . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

5. May 27, 2022  
    Actually i support the idea to modify it.

Mainly because the current kick is abused by HK's farming premades, who groupkick someone simply for playing objectives like taking a flag in the bg.

6. May 28, 2022  
    I am an active player on this server for 3 years, and as a pvp player I have always been discouraged by the fact that nothing is done with those players who have a bot party, the fact that they go to bg or winter conquest and being slammed because you just can't answer those bot parties, it discourages a lot and encourages you to look for other servers where they take these things more seriously :(