1. June 7, 2022  
    Usually the ninja puller is doing so bad threat that adds come to other dps and healers. I atleast hate it if I cant do full potential dps because of these people who make adds bounce everywhere. And they even think it makes runs faster...
    Vote Kick is option that exist for cases like that.

2. June 7, 2022  
    How do I know someone pulling trash willy nilly in a 5-man Heroic won't do the same in a 10-man raid? First impressions are everything, and not everybody has common sense.

I've raided on Live, haven't done so yet on Lordaeron (except for VoA) because I haven't found the right guild yet. Looking for an entry-level raiding guild starting a new core team for ICC10/ToC10 that I can start from the beginning with.

And we'll just have to disagree, because I don't see it as toxic behavior. There is such a thing as "etiquette."
    Not everybody has common sense - a first impression is quite important but you shouldn't jump to conclusions simply because someone does not take a random dungeon as serious as a raid.

"entry-level raiding guild starting a new core team for ICC10/ToC10 that I can start from the beginning with." - uh...you also intend to win the lottery this week, do you? Lordaeron isn't exactly a new realm. Your chances to find a guild which is starting from scratch are next to none.

And like I already said where's that "etiquette" written down? It's an international server. What you consider polite, required or part of good sportsmanship doesn't necessarily mean the same to others.
    I just want to remind you having a too narrow minded view of things and trying to "teach others a lesson" will usually come back to yourself sooner or later, especially on lordaeron with its rather small community.

And disagreeing is of course fine. Just remember there's things past your horizon and sometimes taking a glimpse can be fine.

3. June 7, 2022  
    "entry-level raiding guild starting a new core team for ICC10/ToC10 that I can start from the beginning with." - uh...you also intend to win the lottery this week, do you? Lordaeron isn't exactly a new realm. Your chances to find a guild which is starting from scratch are next to none.
    The point is to get to know my guildies, get comfortable playing with them on a regular basis, make friends and enjoy the game as a whole, not just to be another robot in a 25-man on farm status that automatically expects you to "be geared and know the fights" and explains nothing.

It's also to actually get my foot in the door of Lordaeron raiding without having to farm frosties from dailies for six months just to meet the inflated gearscores that PUG's seem to mandate. The GS requirements and class bias in Lordaeron is pretty disheartening.

First 12