1. May 24, 2022  

Wotlk Classic

Since Blizzard announced Wotlk classic, what will happen to wotlk privates?

Will you play wotlk classic?

Post your opinions here!

2. May 24, 2022  
    No, I will never play another Blizzard game again. I quit after the first patch of Legion and came to Warmane. I then left for Blizzard's dumpster fire which is called Classic. It was good at first. Then in usual Blizzard fashion they just screwed the whole thing up. Warmane does Wrath better than anyone else; Blizzard included.

3. May 25, 2022  
    I wouldn't expect much change. Most people don't want to pay 15 a month for a like 18 year old game. Main reason to play classic though would be 3v3 5v5 arenas and wintergrasp without (or less) multiboxers.

4. May 25, 2022  
    For passed years Blizzard didn't make a product I'd like to give my money for. Especially with an in-game shop. An in-game shop inside a game you have to buy. An in-game shop that contains items you can't obtain via in-game activity (I don't care that those items don't affect the balance, I'm buying a full game with its full content, even cosmetics).
    Maybe because of an interesting community that could appear around WotLK Classic, but last time I played retail WoW it was Legion full of tired from life people that were making me feel tired either.
    So if WotLK Classic kills Warmane I will just forget this game. Will go outside maybe.

5. May 25, 2022  
    Might or might not. Depends on if they walk back on some the terrible decisions they made specifically for wotlk. My current pc runs wotlk like ****,i tried every single trick in existence and still its terrible. So that might be in favor of classic,not being restricted by a stone age client.
    Edited: May 25, 2022

6. May 25, 2022  
    What are you guys talking about?

WoTLK Classic will be just like original WoTLK with little changes ofc.

I heard there will be no RDF.

How can I edit the title of this thread? :D

7. May 25, 2022  
    I probably will play on Blizzard's servers. I love Warmane but I play in NA & I have 200+ ping on here :(

8. May 25, 2022  

They've also spoken about nerfing the Human racial, because they like keeping 98% of the population on Horde apparently.

You can edit the title of the thread by asking any moderator to make that change for you.

9. May 25, 2022  
    Nothing will happen. If something was to happen, it would've already happened ages ago. Private servers are cheap (free) for players, retail isn't. Far from it. They'll implement RDF later on, and if not, people will use addons instead. Not a biggie.

10. May 25, 2022  

They're also planning to limit dual talent in some form,and they have no plans to fix WG on one-sided servers.

11. May 25, 2022  
    They've also spoken about nerfing the Human racial, because they like keeping 98% of the population on Horde apparently.

You can edit the title of the thread by asking any moderator to make that change for you.
    I'd understand it if they actually wanted to balance things,they could give emfh for forsaken too instead of wotf. Emfh only affects pvp anyways,but there it's more impactful than the pve racials of the horde in pve. Arena leaderboards are a clear indication that actual competetive content is lead by alliance and by a landslide,mostly thanks to the human racial.

12. May 25, 2022  
    and if not, people will use addons instead. Not a biggie.
    And then they ban the addon just cause they are Ion's clones and they know better than the players.

13. May 25, 2022  
    Nothing will happen. If something was to happen, it would've already happened ages ago. Private servers are cheap (free) for players, retail isn't. Far from it. They'll implement RDF later on, and if not, people will use addons instead. Not a biggie.
    What are you saying?

You pay for retail but you play on a bug free server where everything works as intended my friend.

Make this thread title:

WoTLK Classic OFFICIAL THREAD!

Thanks.

Edit: I didn't make the thread title as requested cause I was feared I was going to get banned, lmao.

14. May 25, 2022  
    There's nothing "official" about this thread for it to ever get such title.
    Also, you're getting way close to propaganda and advertisement than you want to be, assuming you want to keep posting.

15. May 25, 2022  
    What are you saying?

You pay for retail but you play on a bug free server where everything works as intended my friend.
    I don't pay for retail. Partly because what has happened at their offices, but also because retail is screwed up mess in my eyes. Like Dragonball KA-ME-HA-ME-HA wave against N'zoth. Didn't know Goku, Gohan or Master Roshi were part of Azeroth. One could say they did the same with the Green Jesus Thrall doing the dragon shooty beamy dragon screamy thing. How about MoP? Don't you feel it's just a massive "Look WoW's gone oriental!" Ever wondered why there's no other expansion with clear real-life regional inspiration being major part of the expansion? Don't you love how they tied Lich King to Zovaal/The Jailer what turned out to be some robotboi. Ever felt like it was just to feed on nostalgia, done poorly. Sure, I might be missing some "big story details" but damn. Bringing up past people (Ysera, Arthas, Thrall's mother, The crazy belfboi from TBC. Can we have Illidan back? He's kewl!) because the current ones aren't appealing. Also what are those furry fairies called? Who the **** wants to look at something like that. Anyway, don't forget to farm for that artifact/dragon/borrowed power, because if you don't you miss out on the game.

Pretty much everything here works as intended. If not, then very close to it, and usually with a work around if needed.

12 Last