1. May 24, 2022  

3v3 Arena combo nobody plays it

Why here on warmane nobody NEVER EVER at least from what I saw plays Arms war Holy Pala Disc priest in 3v3?

It used to be pretty much decent during retail 3.3.5a.

2. May 24, 2022  
    I think it's because thundercleave is just better. The shami has pretty strong offheals and can dispell magic effects like a disc. Plus he has a incredible burst which the disc is obviously missing.

3. May 26, 2022  
    That's Dispelcleave, I pushed with it a couple years ago with Akman and Tankerman.
    It does work but games are usually long, and the warrior has to be mechanically on point since he's the only one doing damages.

It isn't a very rewarding composition to those beginning arenas and looking to achieve a rating, it isn't really efficient either compared to other choices.

4. May 26, 2022  
    That's Dispelcleave, I pushed with it a couple years ago with Akman and Tankerman.
    It does work but games are usually long, and the warrior has to be mechanically on point since he's the only one doing damages.

It isn't a very rewarding composition to those beginning arenas and looking to achieve a rating, it isn't really efficient either compared to other choices.
    Thank you so much for clarifying and explaining what the combo is about.

Basically, the warrior has to know EXACTLY what he is doing therefore he has to be super skilled in order for the combo to work.

Indeed the games are long because there are 2 healers and only 1 damage dealer.

I bet in 10 dollars that very few people here on warmane know about dispelcleave, correct me if i am wrong.

Regards.