1. May 24, 2022  

Point system explanation

Hello all,

I am not very new to the server, but for the past few years I haven't been active. Everything is wiped from my account, which is understandable, I've started a fresh character and was wondering about the point system and how it works as of all. Currently I have been playing for a week and have been logging in daily, my activity rank is "Agent". I do not receive any points and I was wondering, since there is no vote system (or I do not see it), how do I increase my rank or receive any points as of all. Thank you in advanced for your answers and sorry if there is already a thread that I have missed (currently cannot find a recent or explanatory answer in the forum).

2. May 24, 2022  
    Everything is wiped from my account, which is understandable
    not really, what have you lost?

About points, you can collect them once you have at least 1k achievement points on your account (the one from frostmourne/blackrock realms are ignored)

3. May 24, 2022  
    Skull, I thought it was 1k on 1 toon. Was this changed since I left and came back?

4. May 24, 2022  
    Skull, I thought it was 1k on 1 toon. Was this changed since I left and came back?
    same achivement counts just as 1.

if you have a character with 600 achi points and an other one with 500 points, it is not 1.100 the total because the majority are duplicates

so if you have 1 character with 1000 achievemnt points, you will unlock the points on website at 100%