1. May 26, 2022  

Multiboxing suggestions

Hello,

I've been reading left and right, but they all stated that they are ideally working on Win XP and with a bit of a tweak on Win 7, but are actually not for Win 10. So my question is which of them are working alright on Win 10? Could someone provide me with a working link for them as some of the programs i've checked don't seem to exist anymore. It's also for farming, not for wpvp if that matters to the software.

Many thanks!

2. May 26, 2022  
    Not sure what you've been told/read, but W10 shouldn't be an issue at all.
    I've been using ISBoxer (paid, official version) mainly, but had a stint with HotKeyNet. Worked fine as well.

You can download HotKeyNet via the WayBack-machine if the website isn't working for you. Link below.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20200203.../download.html

3. May 29, 2022  
    I did try the hotkeynet recently. I watched a tutorial on it and the guy had a 'script' written for it that you'd load, but the communication between the characters was quite off even though Jamba was set up as well. I mean pressing 1 even the main char wouldn't use the spell, when pressing 2 which was the heal at current time only 2 characters used it. Dunno if there was something off with the script or what the issue is.

4. May 29, 2022  
    I did try the hotkeynet recently. I watched a tutorial on it and the guy had a 'script' written for it that you'd load, but the communication between the characters was quite off even though Jamba was set up as well. I mean pressing 1 even the main char wouldn't use the spell, when pressing 2 which was the heal at current time only 2 characters used it. Dunno if there was something off with the script or what the issue is.
    Something off with the script.

Never got Jamba to work so never looked back at it.

HotKeyNet is super simple, i use it for my 5man/3man boxing.

all keys to all windows and a, w, s, d only for main window.

HKN is not longer supported or updated and the site is gone, but works fine.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20150321...functions.html