1. May 27, 2022  

Introduction

Hi Warmane,
    My name is Luka, I'm 25yo Serbian.

It feels good to be back again, wotlk brings the best memories! I use to play with my friends when we were at pre school/high school literally every day but alas, NOW of all days I am the only one... I'm not very good at introductions but I am an easy person to talk to

My history here in Warmane: I've opened this account on 2011, long time ago, and I've played, quit, returned, donated from time to time and so on and forth many times, I've been here during "the purge" and lost my character with all the achievements and then quit again after restoring him then started playing on Icecrown, but no luck with raiding since my guild died a long time ago, my current character on Icecrown is named Sethus, ret paladin, pvp around 6,5k, pve around 6,2k BUT, I want to start something new... I don't know, Lordaeron probably, from scratch or Frostmourne to go through the content since I never played previous patches and raids, yeah, never. back in the days Lordaeron was my main server and I've downed TOC and ICC on every difficulty more times than I can count since the game is now 100% fixed and I guess my experience doesn't matter... It appears that I am new here again.
    Everything changed since I last played here, lately I've been running around playing some BG's or arenas and if someone let me, I play an ICC from time to time but... I would like to get serious and start from scratch...

My experience with WoW in general: well, I played on retail from Legion till second patch in Shadowlands and now that Blizz is releasing classic Wotlk I'm just gonna stay here (I am an extremely honest person, can't hold that reason hidden)

If any community, guild or a group of people want to meet and introduce someone new, point at a direction and I'll come charging, LETS GAME!!

2. May 28, 2022  
    Hope you stick around this time around, have fun!