1. May 28, 2022  

Icecrown PvP Scene

Hello everyone,

I've been playing PvP in Cata since 2012, played on molten and warmane cata. I've given this server many tries but I just get overwhelmed every time I get ingame, global chat unreadable, so many people everywhere and it feels like no1 cares about you. I'd just like to ask how's the PvP community here, which is hard to see due to how full the server is. I'm used to play in small servers where we all know eachother, we can even have conversations in world chat and we are allways the same in bgs everyday, here I just get overwhelmed. Anyways, what I want to ask is if are there any full dedicated PvP Guilds? How's the PvP scene in general? Can you describe the PvP community?

Best regards,

Keypo

2. May 28, 2022  
    Join horde, Aliance is AFK. That was a disaster to lvl up 3 chars.

Hello everyone,

I've been playing PvP in Cata since 2012, played on molten and warmane cata. I've given this server many tries but I just get overwhelmed every time I get ingame, global chat unreadable, so many people everywhere and it feels like no1 cares about you. I'd just like to ask how's the PvP community here, which is hard to see due to how full the server is. I'm used to play in small servers where we all know eachother, we can even have conversations in world chat and we are allways the same in bgs everyday, here I just get overwhelmed. Anyways, what I want to ask is if are there any full dedicated PvP Guilds? How's the PvP scene in general? Can you describe the PvP community?

Best regards,

Keypo

3. May 28, 2022  
    You need to find some mates to play with and choose the most suitable class for you. Alliance are more active in the PvP scene, there are more pvp guilds and i would say there are more skilled PvP player here because a lot of high end people choose Human for the racial. However Horde have also amazing PvP players. Dunno about PvP guilds in horde, i didnt FC before because i just cant manage to find a proper one but maybe that was my fault. Btw there is merc mode so bg win rates can be periodical from the factions point of view.

I was choosing Boomkin and i had much fun to put effort improving with it, gearing it, figuring out 1v1 and 2v2 strategies.

Yes the server is huge and there are a lot of toxic kiddos in Elwynn ( Mainly if you beat em in Duels. Happened many time, i have 70% win rate in duels :) )

We can play whenever you want mate. :)

4. May 28, 2022  
    I'm in the same boat as the OP. There really aren't many PVP Horde guilds that do pre-mades eh? That's basically what I'm looking to do. I'm debating which faction to play on right now

5. May 29, 2022  
    Hello everyone,

Best regards,

Keypo
    The PvP community is extremely active on both factions, and there are many PvP guilds doing daily activities with premades, open-world pvp and arenas.
    Make a choice for yourself and don't listen to whoever thinks one faction is superior to the other.

Here's a list of currently active PvP guilds for both factions I'd recommend you checking out, some of them might be asking for requirements depending on your PvP experience.
    Horde :
    <Puff Puff Pass>, <Unmerciful>, <Immortal Outlaws>, <Unit X>
    Alliance :
    <Idc Gotta Farm>, <Carpe Noctem>, <POKEMONS>, <Old Division>, <Trauma>

6. May 29, 2022  
    Thank you all for your answers :)

The PvP community is extremely active on both factions, and there are many PvP guilds doing daily activities with premades, open-world pvp and arenas.
    Make a choice for yourself and don't listen to whoever thinks one faction is superior to the other.

Here's a list of currently active PvP guilds for both factions I'd recommend you checking out, some of them might be asking for requirements depending on your PvP experience.
    Horde :
    <Puff Puff Pass>, <Unmerciful>, <Immortal Outlaws>, <Unit X>
    Alliance :
    <Idc Gotta Farm>, <Carpe Noctem>, <POKEMONS>, <Old Division>, <Trauma>
    I'm going to look for those guilds, thank you :)