1. May 29, 2022  

Hello World.

Hi names Overworkedd , new to the server Just thought i'd say hi . I play on icecrown. Love the server. See you in game !

2. May 29, 2022  
    Update ( now 41 !!! ) Just wanted to add a thanks to all of the friendly people who've reached out. The only issues i've found are normal Fresh toon issues. Bags, Gold , Mounts and the like. All of that is normal on a new toon and i'm working through them. Other than that LFD is well if i could get a constant group it would be great to level with But alas i assume all the groups are at higher level as is natural.

Servers are down atm. So i thought i'd take the time to give an update ! Wanna group up and help out Feel free to whisper me when servers are back up.

Thanks again Icecrown ! see you soon !

3. May 30, 2022  
    Welcome!

Like you mentioned, all those issues are quite normal and you should be able to overcome them as you keep progressing through the game. Also, it's great to hear that you are enjoying your journey so far. My suggestion would also be to visit Icecrown recruitment section here on forum if you are looking to team up with other players.

Good luck!