1. May 30, 2022  

Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak VS Saronite Gargoyle Cloak

Hello everyone,

https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/summary

This is my current UDK character, around 6k gs. Due to (extremely) bad luck with rolls I am struggling to upgrade my gear and dps. I want to know if SSCloak HC is viable on UDK, if it's any better than my current cloak. Another question is what item should I consider getting for 23 donation coins? I am thinking STS, since it would be the hardest one to get naturally.

Thanks in advance

2. May 30, 2022  
    for 23 coins, best item should be sts, about cloak stay on the one you have till you get Winding Sheet

3. May 31, 2022  
    for 23 coins, best item should be sts, about cloak stay on the one you have till you get Winding Sheet
    thank you for your answer. Another thing is, as you've probably seen, my gear is pretty mish-mash of random things at the moment. Right now I am considering either upgrading my ilvl 251 belt to the EoF one or getting t10 legs and "downgrading" my wrathful legs to the t10 set one(i dont have marks to upgrade it yet). What do you think would be beneficial for my stats?

Again, TIA

4. May 31, 2022  
    as udk, you dont need expertise that much, but you can go with t10 legs and gloves from fester till you get legs from vdw and t10 hands, as for belt, its up to you

5. June 1, 2022  
    as udk, you dont need expertise that much, but you can go with t10 legs and gloves from fester till you get legs from vdw and t10 hands, as for belt, its up to you
    autos make up a ton of ur damage and dodges delay your rune useage causing loss of ability damage. Expertise is not needed, but it's 100% an increase on average single target dps. Especially when you have higher amounts of arpen.

6. I would buy DBW for those coins, even though the rs trink is a bit harder to get.