1. June 1, 2022  

We need level 79 BGs only!

Hello,

I am Twink on this server, my character names are Criminallyqt and Cohonesrogal.
    I played wow for 10+ years but the most fun i have ever had recently was twinking 79, arenas and bgs.

We need the option to have 79 only bgs, and 70-78 to be a separate bracket.
    Its doable, i've seen it done on another server, but i dont think i'm allowed to say it's name.

Why do we need this?:
    Because the battles in 79 bgs are epic!!! Until a 71 leveler joins in a team, and the other team gets a BiS twink.
    Then everyone is frustrated, they start insulting eachother and /afk until bg ends.
    Thats what happens in 4/5 BGs, but on the 5th, its the most epic BGs you have ever seen!

We get the dopamine hit from 5th bg and then we /afk 4 more bgs hoping to get an epic one again, because in almost every bg the levelers means its a guaranteed loss.

Please consider making 79 only BGs for twinks, because our community is pretty large on Warmane <3.
    Thank you!

2. June 1, 2022  
    I just started to level my char to 79 for twinking, mage and war. Played before a bit hunter. Agree, 79s is amazing.

And since we don't have separate BGs for Frostmourne, I don't want to play useless 80s bracket with Shadowmourne donors from Icecrown. I already have BIS chars there but its not fun.

3. June 2, 2022  
    79 bracket is too dead for make it seperated from levelers.If u check bgs now no ioc or av pops what happened few years ago when these was ctas.Wsg pop time so long in weekdays etc.
    Edited: June 2, 2022

4. June 2, 2022  
    79 bracket is too dead for make it seperated from levelers.If u check bgs now no ioc or av pops what happened few years ago when these was ctas.Wsg pop time so long in weekdays etc.
    Agree. What we need is a return to the daily CTA. The bracket was much more active then and it was not just wsg.

5. June 2, 2022  
    And I'd like to point out to the OP, if the bracket is so "epic" and exciting, maybe he shouldn't take flag to a safespot and ruin the games for both teams. As is his wont.