1. June 2, 2022  

Sunder armor

I'm wondering if it's in terms of raid DPS better to apply x5 sunder armor right at the start on the boss instead of using that ability in between free GCDs as fury warr.
    It's a massive buff to all phyical dmg dealers so I feel like the raid is losing DPS when it takes up to a minute until x5 are applied.

2. June 2, 2022  
    . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

3. June 2, 2022  
    when your stuff is on CD you can stack 2 or maby 3 sunders and after 1 or 2 rounds of your rotation all 5 sunders will be applied but if there are 2 warrs in the raid if not 3 then you will be able to get it to 5 in no time that IF its not a pug where no one cares but in g runs you can do it easily

4. June 6, 2022  
    I'm wondering if it's in terms of raid DPS better to apply x5 sunder armor right at the start on the boss instead of using that ability in between free GCDs as fury warr.
    It's a massive buff to all phyical dmg dealers so I feel like the raid is losing DPS when it takes up to a minute until x5 are applied.
    The answer is simple:
    https://discord.gg/tdGan3Qc2S <-- My guides discord

Guild Raids:
    5x stack it in guild raids immediately, don't be an *****, overall dps + raid dps benefits and your whirlwind/bloodthirst get increased aswell, it's worth the delay

Pugs:
    Are you stupid? Personal dps > all other factors! **** everyone else, WW -> BT -> Sunder -> Sunder -> BT -> Sunder -> Sunder -> WW -> BT -> Sunder -> Stance swap Shattering throw swap back -> BT -> WW -> BT/WW Rotation + Sunder every so often.

5. June 6, 2022  
    Wow. What a trashy rotation to apply sunders. Not to mention your absolute lack of knowledge about how it works. You do not use shattering throw when sunders are stacked in raid due to FF from druids. You only waste 1.5 sec of cast time without doing gamage and risk rage starve due to stance swapping.
    Shattering throw is a tool that you use with creativity, like shattering syndragosa on transition landing, BPC right after swap