1. June 2, 2022  

Game Is Slow and Unresponsive and Unplayable

Idk what to do as I'm not an expert with computers, but my game is just SLOW. I can't do simple things like cat form -> stealth immediately. I have to wait a half second or full second to stealth. My macro doesnt even work for it. I can't trinket -> bear immediately. I have to wait a second to go bear form after trinketing, or just casting whatever spell after trinketing. I just cant press any buttons. Most of my attacks wont go off if im next to someone pressing it. My abilities feel like they dont press half the time...... someone asked me what my latency was, and i dont even have a latency bar. It's just not there (the one to the left of your inventory bags).

I'm super frustrated becuase I want to play feral druid in wrath, but it's just unplayable. I cant press any buttons back to back, it's the slowest thing ever and I just can't pvp at all with it.

Is it because of where I live? I dont live in the US but I'm right on the border of it. My computer is more than capable. Blargh i just want to properly play wotlk feral pvp!

2. June 2, 2022  
    Greetings,

Mind telling us your computer specs ? (CPU, GPU, RAM) you can check that by looking at your device manager

3. June 2, 2022  
    If you mouseover at the computer icon with either green, yellow or red screen (indicator color for lag) you can see your FPS, latency and addon memory. It's next to big red "?".
    What you're describing really seems to fit high latency issues.

4. June 2, 2022  
    Yeah, it is not attack on you, but problem is from your side. Tenths if thousands players are playing daily with no issues

5. June 2, 2022  
    If you mouseover at the computer icon with either green, yellow or red screen (indicator color for lag) you can see your FPS, latency and addon memory. It's next to big red "?".
    What you're describing really seems to fit high latency issues.
    Okay got it. Latency is 160ms usually. Is that high enough to warrant me not able to play the game well?

6. June 2, 2022  
    Okay got it. Latency is 160ms usually. Is that high enough to warrant me not able to play the game well?
    Not on it's own right. You could try if VPN would help, but I advise against free ones. They are often used to break rules, so they get IP banned, and if you try to login from banned IP, your account gets the same ban.

It's slight disadvantage ofc, considering majority of the players gets 40-100 ms. Though, what you describe makes it sound like it's actually way more than 160ms.