1. June 2, 2022  

Deleted Characters

Hello folks, i'm writing this to know if there would be a way to restore previously deleted characters on the account. I had been given this account via a close relative that he decided to delete his characters to really quit playing and he decided to go ahead and delete his characters. Since he now gave me his account, I was just wondering if it would have been something possible to reinstate the characters that were deleted or what would be possible in this case. If it's not anything do-able i can totally understand, i just wanted to know if there would have been options or not. Anywho thank you for taking the time to read this and have yourselves a good day.

2. June 2, 2022  
    Greetings Ciryon,

to restore your deleted characters please head to https://www.warmane.com/account/services -> select realm -> select point/coins -> character restoration, I think the deleted characters are only saved for 30 days, good luck hope this will resolve your issue.

3. June 2, 2022  
    Thank you for the response :). But unfortunately it's been more than 30 days, drawing close to 4-5months from my understanding of what he told me. Is it that they're irredeemable now?

4. June 2, 2022  

5. June 2, 2022  
    Ahhhh oh well didn't hurt trying to find out if i could get them. Thank you! Have a good one :)