1. June 3, 2022  

About latency in PVP

Hello, I will direct this question to my situation, since I am in South America my latency on this server has always been around 210ms.
    My main is a rogue, and lately due to other servers I acquired a love for pvp (bg's/wpvp/arenas).

Is it worth playing a melee like the rogue with this latency?

I don't think I'm bad, either the best of all, but I would like to be able to got (with a lot of effort, ofc) the wrathful set or be at least decent.

I've heard very different opinions but i want the truth...
    Some say it will cost, but it's worth it,
    some say I shouldn't dream and look for a server with lower latency.

2. June 7, 2022  
    Hello, I will direct this question to my situation, since I am in South America my latency on this server has always been around 210ms.
    My main is a rogue, and lately due to other servers I acquired a love for pvp (bg's/wpvp/arenas).

Is it worth playing a melee like the rogue with this latency?

I don't think I'm bad, either the best of all, but I would like to be able to got (with a lot of effort, ofc) the wrathful set or be at least decent.

I've heard very different opinions but i want the truth...
    Some say it will cost, but it's worth it,
    some say I shouldn't dream and look for a server with lower latency.
    Yeah to be fair with you, 210ms is a lot, especially for fast paced PvP where every global matters in high mmr games. I mean, you'll be able to play the game, but 210ms+ will definetely ruin your experience at some point.

What I'd suggest though is to try out some VPNs, it's a pretty common method to cut some latency by sending data packets through more direct routes than they would otherwise travel through your connection. And I'd go for a commercial one, where you have to pay small fee, because most free VPNs are **** and there is a huge chance of that IP being already banned here on Warmane.