1. June 4, 2022  

Separtion between Blackrock/Frostmourne is needed.

Win trading is becoming more and more rampant. People from blackrock are queue up, and instantly leaving if they cannot find their team.

Top that off with the fact that blackrock also has acces to most items with Arena points. Pvp is hurting because of this, yet nothing is being done about hit.

2. I agree, for me crossfaction bg has ruin the pleasure of pvp on frostmourne and i would better wait 15 min for a bg than one instant pop to find a game where people one shot you. It's sad cause i really loved the bg in frostmourne season 1

3. That's crazy that you think anything will ever be done

4. Hello,
    I play as Alliance on FM and whatever happens out there i get win rate around 60 % ++ there are ppl afk and all sort of stuff but you can easily motivate people if you start to comunicate. The only thing i don`t like about Blackrock players is that they are ultra rude and toxic when being pounded. Of course, there are exceptions aswell.
    Players that moan about classes, their team, etc usually dont have a good time in, well, any game in general.

5. Hello,
    I play as Alliance on FM and whatever happens out there i get win rate around 60 % ++ there are ppl afk and all sort of stuff but you can easily motivate people if you start to comunicate. The only thing i don`t like about Blackrock players is that they are ultra rude and toxic when being pounded. Of course, there are exceptions aswell.
    Players that moan about classes, their team, etc usually dont have a good time in, well, any game in general.
    Well, most people from BR are tryhard. Anyhow I doubt anythings getting done, since they remade FM to a PvE server I doubt they care at all about PvP players there. I mean Durotar is deader than ever, don't know how it is in Elwynn but man the server has gotten a lot more depressing this season.

6. I just instantly quit when I see more enemy blackrock, than in my team. Also at least remove icecrown players from our BG, they're always 1500-2500GS deadweight. Blackrock has to be separated for sure, right now I've no idea why is it in Frostmourne's BG at all. Rather wait longer...