1. "Simulators =/= real world practical results."
    That is exactly how I looked at them, and fun fact, once you look at them, and fool around in game a bit, dummy, bosses, just as long as you are objective, you kind of end up on almost exactly the same result in the end. :D

I really have no clue where I got that idea from to be honest... Can someone confirm if I am missing something here because this doesnt seem right to me?

But yea, let me say its 99% useless now... xD
    Best of luck.
    Thanks Gnimo, I appreciate you taking a second look at it and realizing you didn't pay mind to the conditions of my prior statement.

Much appreciation to your original comment however, and your discussion on sims. I do value your imput quite highly and there was a lot of good info in your first post.

Side-Note @Gnimo and the other serious discussers here, how do you feel about this full-crit build and optimizing it? It feels better and plays better in my experiences, and the dps difference is negligible. You stated you prefer crit over haste on unholy.
    -One of the problems I foresee in sims is the lack of downtime calculation, human error, boss and player positioning, target prioritization and damage prioritization (more damage on an add like a blood beast on the tank, oozes on PP, etc)

I also like to go 1 precision 5 enrage, t10 gloves and LDW pants and instead gem 2 expertise gems.
    Edited: June 17, 2022

2. Mildly ******ed person completely ignores quote with conditions and flames content creator he doesn't like.

"Well bis list is wrong for warmane specifically as there is the 22 expertise is cap instead of 26 bug, unless that bug was fixed."
    "unless that bug was fixed." -should be ignored to showcase quote as justification to flame.

Like are you really this dumb? The condition in the statement was "unless that bug was fixed" and it's quite obvious that I was unaware the bug was fixed.

Yeah, at this point I realize it's just my fans in this post trying to seek my attention out through any way they can, even if it's negative attention.
    I'm so glad you went with the route of me being your personal hater and intentionally ignoring "unless that bug was fixed". Did you by chance forget you also wrote this, dear?

It's well known all over warmane
    Referencing Persivaln telling you exactly what I told you, that expertise cap isn't 22.

The fact that you don't know about this bug yet comment on everyone being wrong about everything that goes against your opinion astounds me
    You trying to make fun of me for being wrong and/or stupid for not knowing the obvious truth that expertise cap is 22 (I'm being sarcastic here (: ).

But yeah buddy, I sure am your hater. I'm only looking for justification to flame you. I really only am after your attention. It's totally my fault you're mostly clueless about the game. It's not like you provoked any of this, right? Whatever makes you feel better, sleep better at night and make you think you're winning this argument.

3. I will restrain myself for some time on commenting anything about OPs claims and theories, due to receiving warning from mod about being way passionate about truth.
    But OP, can you pretty please link your character? I bet even Gnimo wants to see your underrated & undiscovered build, that whole WoW community slept over for 11 years

4. I will restrain myself for some time on commenting anything about OPs claims and theories, due to receiving warning from mod about being way passionate about truth.
    But OP, can you pretty please link your character? I bet even Gnimo wants to see your underrated & undiscovered build, that whole WoW community slept over for 11 years
    dual-wield unholy dk, feral druid, need I say more? For years avoidance was a valued stat and was very popular till people recognized the vanity of it.

5. For years avoidance was a valued stat and was very popular till people recognized the vanity of it.
    When? I've been here since 2013, and I've never seen people saying avoidance is a valued stat. Since day one when I started raiding, tanks were going for armor and stamina.

Only random PUG's might value (or gem a bit) avoidance, before they come to realization that armor and HP is the way to go, if you wanna be taken into guild raids.

And what's this about feral druids, are you saying they're slept on?

6. (correct me if i am wrong)
    >main source of dmg is auto attacks not abilities.
    >you need 8% hit to cap but u will still miss unless u cap 26 expertise as well.
    >55% crit is the cap beyond that should not increase anything
    if you have 100%arp 55Crit 26 exp and 8% hit then go for ??? haste or stre ?

7. Crit cap is 58.8 with a ret or someone who provides %3crit debuff on target. At that gear level (with sm.) you can go 10str 10haste on yellows for bonuses if you wish rather than going 10str10crit.

8. Crit cap is 58.8 with a ret or someone who provides %3crit debuff on target. At that gear level (with sm.) you can go 10str 10haste on yellows for bonuses if you wish rather than going 10str10crit.
    Crit cap? There is no crit cap

9. Crit cap? There is no crit cap
    There is a crit cap. Most people refer to the maximum amount of useful crit when it comes to auto attacks when they say "crit cap". Assuming you're attacking your target from behind and it is a lvl 83, you calculate it like so,

100% - 24%(Glancing hits) - X(Dodge chance) - X(Miss chance) +4.8% (crit supression).

To illustrate with an example, if a rogue (that doesn't have a spammable AA modifying ability like warriors) has 26 expertise (not 22 (: ), ret paladin/shaman 3% crit debuff on target and 27% hit rating for melee (the cap for dual-wielding classes), the calculation would be,

100 - 24 - 0 - 0 + 4.8 - 3 (from the debuff) = 77.8

The above figure represents the maximum amount of crit % that will be useful for the rogue's AAs. Any crit % after 77.8 in the example would be completely useless with respect to his autos. It may or may not be useful for other abilities.

It's remarkable that after 2 months you're still very uninformed about wotlk's attack table. We would all very much appreciate it if you would read.

https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_table

First 123