1. June 6, 2022  

New player seeking advice

Should I start on FROSTMOURNE? or should i just go to icecrown? also whats a good main for boosting alts and making gold? I played warmane a few years ago, but all my characters are gone of course and I haven't played WoW seriously since Cataclysm was retail, also are there any friendly leveling guilds?
    also my memory is crap, I don't remember much past vanilla lol any advice is welcome and appreciated. thanks in advance.
    Also looking for advice for leveling quickly, I was thinking about making my main and boosting it with a DK alt since they start at 55. what do you guys think?
    Edited: June 6, 2022

2. Come on over to Lorderaon. If you are looking to level up the true blizzlike way, you will find us at Altoholics Anonymous leveling/casual raiding guild here.

Send whisper or Mail me anytime -

Ferromaaljin - MS Resto - OS PVP EnhanceElem
    Ragonight - MS Disco - OS Spriest

3. Generally, I recommend Icecrown unless you are seeking a specific experience. Frostmourne is seasonal, so if you want to experience everything in phases, that's great, and you can later transfer to Icecrown. Lordearon if you enjoy grinding PVE content and is ready to invest the time. Farming wise, I find it best to do your farming in real life (irl) instead of in game, unless something prevents you from working irl. Try not to turn the game into work. It's generally more efficient use of time to only play the contents you enjoy and skip what you don't like. Icecrown is great for that. You can even buy a toon with all the achievements you want/need to get into raids.