1. June 7, 2022  

The solution to all your problems

This is an suggestion, for bgs to balance things out. no more premades, no more geared noob, naked alt on your team.
    since mercenary mode is already there giving the opportunity to play the ennemy faction, we might as well be given the one where we swapt team during battle
    to balance who's winning and losing. basically, make an auto-system to count and swap players depending on who in the team is making the moves to win.
    if you don't know what i'm talking about im saying players are getting swapped into ennemy faction during battle, to make the ennemy team more or less balanced. this way,
    no more players complaining. every bgs will be as hard as it was intended to be.

2. June 7, 2022  
    Bigger problem is brainless players who doesnt know the objectives of certain BGs, instead they go full ham and only go for kills. This isnt Counter-Strike where server will switch player with most kills to losing team, because 100 kills wont win you battleground in WoW. God knows how many times i got put in Eye of the Storm BG and literaly everyone in my team is camping middle for flag, but they cant turn it in, cause they never took a base in the first place but thats not enough for them, since they will again go and camp for flag instead of taking bases.

3. June 7, 2022  
    I think that the problem with BGs is hard to identify and harder to fix. It's best to live with it.

4. Well, they could make BGs faction less and implement a MMR system which is based on the players win/lose rate.
    Then they can place players in each faction based on their MMR. The team MMR of both sides should be almost equal on both sides.
    That way premades with a high win rate would be placed in a team with hardcore noobs while their opponents consist of players with high MMR.